Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hey ladies, so I'm cd25 today and noting but big fat bfns so far :cry: AF isnt due until Saturday but I'm just losing my positive feeling. Plus I just realised tomorrow is the due date from my first cp in January. Rubbish.x

Hey ladies, so I'm cd25 today and noting but big fat bfns so far :cry: AF isnt due until Saturday but I'm just losing my positive feeling. Plus I just realised tomorrow is the due date from my first cp in January. Rubbish.x

This is the problem I have when I'm positive. You kind of have to be but the fall is super hard. It's so difficult Hun I thought we would have had at least a sustained pregnancy by now. Let's hope our time is coming soon. I usually think the worst then it can't get any worse but this month I'm trying to be a bit more positive. I'm sorry your feeling shit Hun I'm here anytime you need me xxx

Think by the pains and on my second peak day ovulation is happening today. Nothing more I can do now :wacko:

Do you also think dtd quite a lot of Ams in worse than pms

I'm sorry hun! I know how hard that is. Try to just let things happen. I had to destress and stop with temps and OPKs for a month or two.

Hi baby love so sorry I'm a negative Nancy but I so hope it's just too early for you hun. Loads don't get it until after they miss their period! Fx'd for you!!!

Ladies look, a for real opk :) positive before the control.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=898059&d=1443039259

Big hugs baby dont loose positivty xxx

Mommy yeyyy for pos opk x

Good luck mommy!
Only 6 more days then i can say we are ttc next month ha it's the little things 😀😀😀

Yeyyyy myheart sounds exciting to me...cant wait for u xxx

I know ☺☺☺ lots of poas lol.
Just started to watch countdown to life mega broody xx

Fed up! Lol
Waiting for AF or FF to change my ovulation date. In limbo, with no AF and BFN. Xx

Was thinking the thread was quiet, hope everyone isn't clearing off!

Teeny sorry Hun so frustrating!

#bored I'm 5dpo

FF finally changed so I now 3dpo. Clomid did not work. :-( So I essentially have a 5ww. :-(
Never mind, I have the FS next week to discuss options. But on the down side I will have AF on my birthday.

Babylove, I hope you get an answer soon. A nice BFP however, definately not AF.
Mommy, I hope the sickness passes quickly for you. You too drjo.

Xx

Keeping everything crossed for you wag teeny and baby xxx
:hugs: to mommy bd drjo ms sucks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"