Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

feeling down over here!

temps not very high after O so feeling like this can't be pregnancy :( my temps were much higher with dd.

:hugs: mommy I've only temped a couple of cycles so haven't got much advice to offer sorry huni keeping everything crossed xx

Mummy sorry Hun I've had high temps and it mean absolutely nothing low ones meaning nothing dips straight temps the works likely IB same result bfn xx

My heart yay you did!

Baby are you sure when you ovulated? See this is why I have to use opks and temp.

Mummy it's very hard and frustrating. In trying to remain positive but it is difficult but I guess I've come to the conclusion it is what it is xx

Nope I have no idea as didn't track this cycle. Just waiting to see what happens!

Yay my heart!!!

Babylove - sorry you are in limbo. It's horrible not knowing what's going on.

Mommyxofxone - I used to ignore post ovulation temps - they were always so variable and I sometimes got my hopes up for no reason. I only really tempted to pinpoint ovulation.

Hope you're ok wag - I really appreciate all the support you've given me over the last week or so.

Afm. I'm having a month off waiting for first af. So lots of relaxing, drinking, partying - all the things I couldn't do when ttc. I'm also getting my healthy eating back on track and starting back up at the gym so hopefully the good stuff will balance out the bad:winkwink:

aww cbeary i hope it's fast after you start ttcing again. when is your af due do you know?

wag- i know what you mean. just hard! i feel like my body is such a failure you know?

feeling a bit better today. my temp went up .2 so that helped.

I'm so fed up yet again I'm having spotting even earlier this month as only 8dpo! I wouldn't mind it taking a while but I'm not even getting the chance of a bfp at all on these months xx

Wanting - Don't count yourself out because of the spotting, I had my usual 3 days of pre AF spotting (8-11dpo) before my BFP. Fx'd for you!

Morning ladies, cd35 today *sigh* hope AF shows up soon! Getting bored of this cycle now!!

Hope everyone's doing okay.x

Sorry to hear a your cycle has been long Babylove. These long cycles drive me mad too. I'm on CD40 something. :-(
Are you testing still? Xx

Hopefully won't be longer until a bfp or af baby love!
When will you be testing teeny?

I start ttc next month eekkkkkkk

Yeah tested this morning but bfn. I may have a AF party when she finally arrives!!!!

I'm testing already! Lol
I'm only 7dpo. Obviously a BFN. Xx

Do you check fertile signs at all Babylove? I guess you don't really have a good idea of DPO. I do hope AF doesn't come, but you get a lovely BFP instead. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->