Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Teeny I'm sure everything will be perfect :) it's so tough after a loss isn't it? All the things that usually make you super excited like scans tend to just make you nervous. Can't wait to see the healthy bean baby pics :)

Teeny I am sure all is going to be fine as well! Can't wait for your update on Thursday!!x

Thanks ladies. The closer it gets the worse I feel about it!
I was doing really well with being positive and as the day comes nearer I find doubt creeping in. Can't it be Thursday already?! Xx

I know exactly what you mean. :hugs: if only we could all time travel and see into the future hey!!

Good luck mommy!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes and see your beautiful pics. Xx

Good luck mommy ☺ Looking forward to your update.
Teeny, I'm sure everything will be fine, 3 more sleeps. Can't wait to see pics.
Happy 32 weeks hoping, it seems to be zooming along now. How are you feeling?
I'm just waiting to ov boring xxx

I'm ok thanks. Had a horrible scare on Friday, couldn't breathe properly and my heart kept racing and I felt very weak. Then baby wouldn't move that evening so ended up I hospital to get checked out. Thankfully all was ok, baby seemed strong and healthy, and they did an ecg to make sure heart was normal and that all came out ok. Doctor checked me over and basically told me I'm doing too much and he put me on semi bed rest all weekend and light duties for rest of pregnancy... His advice? Plenty of rest, put your feet up and take naps. Lovely right? except I have a very boisterous two year old who just will not cope with staying at home and has dropped his naps, who has decided it's the right time to potty train and who is also ill so having rubbish nights! Talk about Sod's law lol. Never mind, we'll get through this too. Just glad baby seemed OK...

Are you trying anything new this cycle?

:hi: Loads of scans this week! I have my 12 week scan on Wednesday. Good luck everyone

I'm ok thanks. Had a horrible scare on Friday, couldn't breathe properly and my heart kept racing and I felt very weak. Then baby wouldn't move that evening so ended up I hospital to get checked out. Thankfully all was ok, baby seemed strong and healthy, and they did an ecg to make sure heart was normal and that all came out ok. Doctor checked me over and basically told me I'm doing too much and he put me on semi bed rest all weekend and light duties for rest of pregnancy... His advice? Plenty of rest, put your feet up and take naps. Lovely right? except I have a very boisterous two year old who just will not cope with staying at home and has dropped his naps, who has decided it's the right time to potty train and who is also ill so having rubbish nights! Talk about Sod's law lol. Never mind, we'll get through this too. Just glad baby seemed OK...

Are you trying anything new this cycle?

Oh gosh hun, I'm glad alls ok thou. Good luck with semi bed rest! I was suppose to be on that while pregnant with dd2, really struggled as dd1 was just 2, just take it steady.
Following smep this cycle so keeping everything crossed ha, not telling hubby we are though :haha: xxx

Good luck lilmiss!
Looking forward to seeing all the scan pics ☺ it's lovely that we are still all in touch xxx

Haha sneaky my heart! Smep is the best, good luck with it!

Lilmiss - how exciting! Wow, this thread is going to be amazing this week with all these beautiful pics coming up.

We've got an extra scan too, on Thursday :) Signed up to be a volunteer for an ultrasound technician course at my hospital so get a free one hour scan with two students and their supervisor. Can't wait! :)

So I'm back! The nurse was ignoring me so had af date at 9+5 which I'm so not and Dr switched after scan to 8+2 and new date is June 18th. Have some tickers to fix! 175 bpm!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=910143&d=1447107029

thanks ladies!

it was so nice to see baby move, it wiggled it's little baby arms. so relieved everything is ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->