Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Mommy gorg piccie lil baby xxx

Littlemiss cnt wait see ur piccie xx

Hopin glad ur ok hun xx

Dont think i posted my scan last week ...here is baby..

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151104_143955_zpstsgactf5.jpg

Emma do you know when you get to find out what you're having? i was looking for a nub to guess but didn't see it! lol

today by ff dates i should be 9 weeks but with the new due date i'm 8+4 and it's like heeeey wait a minute i've been here before....

Emma, lovely scan photos. Xx

Mommy, it's disappointing when they put you back. My scan is tomorrow and most importantly I want baby to be okay, but I'll be disappointed if they move me back too.
Xx

Emma do you know when you get to find out what you're having? i was looking for a nub to guess but didn't see it! lol

today by ff dates i should be 9 weeks but with the new due date i'm 8+4 and it's like heeeey wait a minute i've been here before....

Hehe, That really made me chuckle :haha: dejavu right!!

Iooh exciting teeny! I bet you can't wait.

I'm having a down day today. No real sickness and I think I'd just feel happier if I was really ill :cry: all other symptoms are there but why can't I have sickness too!! I'm so nervous about everything and just feeling a little down today.x

Oh baby, it's so hard :( I hope this helps a bit but when I was freaking out about not feeling sick I read that it's really common for ms not to really hit til you're past 6 weeks. It certainly was true with all my pregnancies! I know how reassuring it is to feel that sickness, it's like the only proper evidence you have that actually things are happening, but I'm sure it'll hit soon :) (haha feels weird wishing someone will feel sick!!!)

Hugs to you, and think about it this way... Your sadness today is probably your little bubba sending you lots of hormones! ;) xxxx

It is scary Hun but I agree sickness usually doesn't approach Til 6 weeks or longer. Saying that Hun Cody I had one wave of sickness at 14dpo then nothing all the way through xxx

Thanks ladies, that does make me feel better. I know I should be careful what I wish for too! I could regret it! Fx my little bean is holding on tightly. I was just saying in my journal, this is the only time I have actually felt pregnant and can see a happy ending, all the others I just never really felt pregnant so I hope that's a good sign. I do believe in instinct!x

Thanks ladies ...

Mommy gotta wait until 20 weeks oh wont book me a gender scan :(

At work feel ill jus thrown up :(
Tired ..........and on a 12 hr shift today..

Feelin sorry for myself..........

Baby hun dont worry still havin good and bad days me

Teeny good luck tomorrow!!!

Baby don't wish for sickness uggggggh! Nothing wrong if you don't have ms. I only had it mildly. This time it's already done. Still not loving food like I did before but definitely not missing the sickness!!!!

Emma I won't get another til 18-20 weeks either totally normal was just wondering if you had a date for it yet that's all :)

I can't wait! Won't be til Jan for me lol

Awww mommy yea mines 14th january !

Suppose not ages.....

Mmmmmm lol

Scan went really well today and they think the bleed that I had a 7 weeks is gone. I hope so, cause today is the first day in 5 weeks that I haven't had any blood :happydance:
20 week scan booked for 6th Jan but we are staying team yellow!

IMG_3494.jpg

Little miss how do you do it?! How do you stay team yellow? I have to know lol! I've thought about not finding out but I dont think I could do it!

The soonest I'll be able to book is 17th of Jan at 18 weeks for my scan but I don't get to even discuss that til next appt at 13 weeks in December :) just taking it step at a time!

I'm still in that weird food stage. Like not sick but not always hungry and don't always want everything. Very weird. And I have to have some kind of dairy at night or my stomach feels weird before bed. Milk tastes good again. With dd I used to wake up 2 am dying of thirst for milk lol I was a milk zombie

Haha mommy, I love being team yellow!!!! It was so much fun with Joshua not knowing what was coming, and I thought I'd be desperate to see once baby was here. But when they put him in my arms I was enjoying cuddling him and after a few minutes I could see my husband making funny eyes at me. Finally I said 'what?' And he said 'you do know what we've had right?' (He'd seen as joshua came out) And I remember looking at him really confused thinking 'what do you mean? We've had a baby!' Until I realised he meant the sex and only ten did I check. It was so funny! With Josh I was always convinced it was a boy, with this one I'm convinced it is a girl... We'll see! Challenge will be to not accidentally see at today's scan and at my 34 week growth scan :)

On another positive note.... I've saved myself a fortune on newborn clothes, they're all gender neutral :)

I love being team yellow too, I like looking at all the scan pictures and guessing. I had loads of scans with DD so had loads of chances. It is so hard saying no when they ask if you want to know at the scan lol. I thought I was having a boy with DD and I think I'm having a boy this time, so Im probably wrong again!

i never know either little miss. i was convinced dd was a boy so i just like going back and forth with guesses :haha: dh won't guess. he said 'if you do you start thinking of it that way' i was like uh no crazy you don't. so he won't even play. Mom says boy, waiting for my psychic friend to weigh in her vote (she called the pregnant month too, this time and last time, and gender last time.) and i personally have no idea. some of the signs, like bpm and baking soda say girl. and the pregnancy so far is almost identical to first time.

Except i'm not anemic this time.

I asked dh about not finding out gender if he could do it, and he said no way, and people who do are crazy. HA! See, if he said he didn't want to know, i think i could do it and stay team yellow. kind of exciting to find out after!

and over here our gender neutral clothes all suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->