Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Loving the pic little miss

So glad all is good xxx

Ladies i av no idea ow u cn be team yellow !!@

Id be at the scan place right now lol if oh wud let me

Mummyofone - so your psychic friend is good then I would so love a reading. I don't actually care when I get pregnant as long as it happens.

Emma I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks no way I was waiting!

Xxx

yeah she's pretty good. told me she knew the month was october but didn't know if that was the conception month or birth but had more feelings towards conception- or rather when i'd get my bfp. this time around.

she has weird dreams and they just tell her.

image.jpg

This is an update from my scan yesterday. Bubs was measuring 8+5 with a due date of 18th June. She said the heartbeat was fine, although didn't tell me what it was.

My next scan is 17th December when I'll be 13+5. Xx

Wow teeny lovely piccie xxxx

And happy 16 weeks mommy2 ill b there tommorow :)

I think its goin crazy fast

Yay for 9 weeks for both of us Mommy. Xx
My 12 week scan isn't until 13+5 which seems like forever away. Are you having the NT scan too? Xx

Oh and happy 16weeks Emma! Wow, we all seem to be changing weeks on the same day! Ha!x

It means when next year comes we will have a steady stream of newborn pictures to coo over!
My pregnancy feels like it's going so slowly. I really don't want to take it for granted as it is the last time I'll be pregnant (hopefully, if everything goes well) but I feel a rush to get out of first tri.

Happy 6 weeks baby
Happy 9 weeks mommy and teeny
Happy 16 weeks mommy2 and Emma

Very excited for you all xxx

I see you are 1dpo Myheart. Do you think you timed it well this cycle? FX'd for an upcoming BFP for you really soon. Xx

Yay for 9 weeks for both of us Mommy. Xx
My 12 week scan isn't until 13+5 which seems like forever away. Are you having the NT scan too? Xx

thanks hun you too :haha: and no we passed on the NT this time, becasue last time dd was too big at scan day, and figured didn't have it done with her, won't do it with this one. they said i was low risk for anything anyway so wasn't a big deal (plus i'd have to pay a lot extra as i'm only included two scans so i am saving it for the anatomy scan)

so i have to wait til jan to see gummy again poooooo but that's alright. i'll be so busy in december with christmas stuff i think it'll be alright!

happy week change for everyone!

xxmyheartxx i know you're joining us soon!!!! everything is crossed for you hun do you know when you test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->