Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Oh wag that must be so hard :( I'll be thinking of you and sending you extra positive vibes this cycle xxxx

oh hun i'm so sorry :( and no no pity party. this forum is about being able to vent and reach out so definitely do it if you need to!!!! whatever makes you feel better :) lots of hugs your way :hug:

Awww wag hun u never said :( here if u need to talk u kno xx

We def av similar taste :)

And mommy bless u too...ur dreams go so weird in pregnancy

And lovely bumpie xxxxx

That's my thinking wag, I think if I can get to Friday without ordering any ic I will be ok lol, I'm far to tight to go to the shop haha, I don't feel very positive about this cycle as we bd night before positive opk then dd2 with I'll then I was away for the weekend xx

hey 2ww bud :hi:

thanks everyone :kiss:

Emma Thats ok hun I wasn't really down like all day I just guess its getting tougher the closer it gets to xmas and its a reminder. I need this year to be so over. So it just catches me off guard every now and again and I didnt want to take the hype of your girl excitement :cloud9:

xxx

That's my thinking wag, I think if I can get to Friday without ordering any ic I will be ok lol, I'm far to tight to go to the shop haha, I don't feel very positive about this cycle as we bd night before positive opk then dd2 with I'll then I was away for the weekend xx

hey 2ww bud :hi:

Woohooooooo so excited for us both this cycle!!!!!

Im really excited ur both testin buds xxxxx.

Wud b amazing if u wud both get ur bfps this cycle xxxc

I hope she's ok? Have you heard back off her hun?
AF is due Friday I think. Not tested today xx

stop testing early myheart! lol. you can get a bfp and still have loads of bfn before it! all it does is bring you down. hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->