Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Yep she's ok :thumbup: she replied saying she will stop by soon. I think its just difficult to find things to talk about when we are still stuck ttc lol xxx

Hi everyone :hi:

Sorry to cause alarm :dohh:

I have been reading the posts but not really saying much...

It's great to hear all the positive news.

I've just been feeling a bit down with it all and feeling like it will never happen to me, which I'm sure you can all relate to :hugs:

Anyway I'll kick myself out of it.

I'm on cd7 so will probably ovulate next week. I'm not really gonna put too much pressure on myself with testing so will just :sex: every other day of my fertile window and see what happens.

Hey cbeary! Lovely to see you :flower:

Oh I definitely know that feeling of why me and will it ever actually happen. I know it's tough but hang in there, it will be you and it will happen :hugs:

I'll be sending positive baby dust vibes your way :dust:

x

It's due tomorrow hun, very crampy now which means she should be here bang on time!!! The horrid witch 😂😂

It's due tomorrow hun, very crampy now which means she should be here bang on time!!! The horrid witch 😂😂

ah man - only good thing its not keeping you hanging on and can crack on with your new cycle xx

Hey cbeary lovely to hear from u ....
Torally kno ow u feel as do most of us on here...
But it will happen dont u worry

Sendin u loads of baby dust x
U too myheart and wag xx

myheart cramps dont' mean anything :)

i had bad crampnig for the first like 2 weeks after missing my period and getting my bfp this time :flower:

myheart cramps dont' mean anything :)

i had bad crampnig for the first like 2 weeks after missing my period and getting my bfp this time :flower:

did you not cramp hun before your period was due? I guess it can go either way. Last month I cramped every day after ovulation this time not that much at all. I was reading your journal did you do anything at all then other than your ferning kit?

xxx

Wag I did have cramping when af was due. In fact I had all my normal af signs except instead of three days of spotting prior to I only had one day of it. And very light at that.

Whoops forgot your question- yes I did opks and we used softcups. With dd it was my second cycle with them and then with this one first cycle with them. I really believe in the suckers. Oh and charting too :)

Whoops forgot your question- yes I did opks and we used softcups. With dd it was my second cycle with them and then with this one first cycle with them. I really believe in the suckers. Oh and charting too :)

Thanks hun - So no pressed etc? I used to use soft cups Ill have to start again. With cramps I meant did you have them way before your period or just a little before. Im trying to figure out if its a bad sign not to really get much in 2ww like quite a bit before period I really do hate the 2ww :haha:

This part I get so desperate to test and I have loads of ics from ages ago but I hate them xx

Honestly I don't remember. Both times I got my bfps I was convinced I wasn't. Injust had regular period signs. Except less acne. Oh and my hip hurt really bad the day before just randomly. My knees hurt a week before with dd. It's hard because after dd I had every symptom i could in the tww so I tried to just not think about it anymore because af signs can be pregnancy signs and the other way around too. I know its not easy but try not to think about it too much. It'll just make you go mad!

Oh and no. I used preseed for dd but didn't conceive her with it. I read somewhere that it actually doesn't do a darn thing its just a scam so I ran out and dumped it. Conceived her without it. Didn't use it this time either.

Let the :sex: commence!

Attachments

• IMG_20151129_191033.jpg
    IMG_20151129_191033.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member