Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Thanks everyone. I've just realised, this is my last chance for a 2015 :bfp:

Have fun cbeary!!!! Keeping every crossed for you!!!
We will get our bfp!!!!

wow hoping you're getting so close to the end! home stretch!!!! awesome ! how are you feeling?

anyone test this am?

4th month in a row of early spotting again more info is in my journal :dohh: its wiping out all of my chance i think.

Happy 35 weeks hoping.

I have one last shot at 2015 my AF if goes as per FF and ovulate on cd15 I will be due AF new years eve great lol :wacko:

Ooh cbeary so exciting!!!! Fingers crossed for that bfp :) xxx

Thanks to everyone who said flappy 35 weeks... A bit late but once again I'm not getting any email notifications :(

I'm doing well, thanks. Just sore and tired and torn between wanting baby out and wanting to keep baby in for longer and longer lol. Just want baby to arrive safely but if I could have my way too, it'll come early January to 'clear' all the holidays and my sons birthday. But at the rate things are going it'll be here any time now... Hosting joshua's birthday party at home this Saturday and I'm currently just praying I'll be there for it lol. Also feeling slightly crazy because party ende duo being way bigger than I planned... Not the best when you are waddling around everywhere and have trouble getting off the sofa without help lol.

How's every one else doing? Scan news? Who's testing when? Need to catch up with everyone!!

Can't wait for baby pictures!

I have gender scan friday. Blood test said it was a girl, do fingers crossed it still is.started to feel kicks a couple weeks ago. Had a dream last night that I had started bleeding. This scan couldn't come fast enough

Oh how scary mommy, isn't it funny how our minds are our worst enemy. They play right into our worst fears!!

So sweet you're having a little princess, I'm sure the blood test is way more accurate than anything else so I'd go with that :)

That's what everyone keeps telling me lol I'll believe it when I see it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->