Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I'm a few days behind you ladies. I'll probably ovulate next Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll catch up next cycle :winkwink:

I'm a few days behind you ladies. I'll probably ovulate next Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll catch up next cycle :winkwink:

Yay catch up quick hunni! Although I hope we all don't need to catch up and it's the month for us all xx

3dpo still have really bad constipation, cramps, sore legs since ovulation headaches on and off.

I doubt ill conceive this cycle but if I don't then I at least want no early spotting!

Hey cycle buddy ☺ more than me I've got nada symptons what so ever xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you ladies as usual :)

Thank you to everyone who sent good wishes and I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply sooner. Ongoing feeding issues with Isaac and the normal chaos and lack of control that comes with having a newborn (which I find really hard to cope with) unfortunately means that isn't old friend pnd has come knocking on my door again. So have been really struggling with every day things and feeling massively guilty that Joshua no longer has all my attention and I can't usually help him to do every day things like the potty as I'm always stuck to the pump, and the guilt that Isaac is definitely getting less of mummy than Joshua did. Thankfully my dh has been amazing and I've got a couple of really good friends who have been invaluable, as well as a very supportive health visitor. She's coming round today to talk about the possibility of going on antidepressants but I'm still reluctant... They were a massive help with Joshua buy kind of feel I could do this by myself if only the things were doing to get Isaac to latch on would work and then feeding would be easier and pumping would be a thing of the past... But we'll see. I had two pretty horrendous days on Friday and Saturday when I couldn't stop crying and feeling completely useless and overwhelmed, and I don't want Joshua seeing me like that either. Sunday and today have been better at least but don't know if it'll be better to go on the tablets just in case or not... I'll see.

Sorry for the long essay, just wanted to explain why i hadn't replied earlier :)

hoping i'm sorry you're going through a rough patch. it will pass, and i'm sure i'm going to be feeling the same way- you'll have to give me some tips after i have this one. ;) you'll get it and be a pro in no time. Just keep your chin up mama you've got this. AND i'm so glad you have supportive friends and family!!! huge deal!

AFM - gender scan at 3!

i want girl, thinking it's a boy though. i really don't care in the end! i just hope it's as attached to me as dd is.

Hey cycle buddy ☺ more than me I've got nada symptons what so ever xxx

Hey Lovely cycle buddy!!! Cant still believe we are both 3dpo!!! we wil do this together hun!!! I think the symptoms are from the b-50 hun. Anyways loads of symptons before and none and bfn so I think Ill be heading to cycle 22. We will do it tho hun it has to happen at some point right?? xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you ladies as usual :)

Thank you to everyone who sent good wishes and I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply sooner. Ongoing feeding issues with Isaac and the normal chaos and lack of control that comes with having a newborn (which I find really hard to cope with) unfortunately means that isn't old friend pnd has come knocking on my door again. So have been really struggling with every day things and feeling massively guilty that Joshua no longer has all my attention and I can't usually help him to do every day things like the potty as I'm always stuck to the pump, and the guilt that Isaac is definitely getting less of mummy than Joshua did. Thankfully my dh has been amazing and I've got a couple of really good friends who have been invaluable, as well as a very supportive health visitor. She's coming round today to talk about the possibility of going on antidepressants but I'm still reluctant... They were a massive help with Joshua buy kind of feel I could do this by myself if only the things were doing to get Isaac to latch on would work and then feeding would be easier and pumping would be a thing of the past... But we'll see. I had two pretty horrendous days on Friday and Saturday when I couldn't stop crying and feeling completely useless and overwhelmed, and I don't want Joshua seeing me like that either. Sunday and today have been better at least but don't know if it'll be better to go on the tablets just in case or not... I'll see.

Sorry for the long essay, just wanted to explain why i hadn't replied earlier :)

hunni - Im so sorry. It always catches my breath when I hear people going through this. I had horrendous PND/PPP I ended up on Citrolopram for a year in a way it saved me. My hubby was fantastic too at least you have a good support system. Hun if you need to speak to someone that has been through it message me your number and I can whatsapp you, Im here anytime you need me you can do this and i bet you are doing a lot more than you think. Anxiety played a big part with me

xxxx

hoping i'm sorry you're going through a rough patch. it will pass, and i'm sure i'm going to be feeling the same way- you'll have to give me some tips after i have this one. ;) you'll get it and be a pro in no time. Just keep your chin up mama you've got this. AND i'm so glad you have supportive friends and family!!! huge deal!

AFM - gender scan at 3!

eeeeeeeek - cant wait to hear I think boy! xxx

edit: actually thats just my feeling have you got a scan pic i can see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->