Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

hoping i'm sorry you're going through a rough patch. it will pass, and i'm sure i'm going to be feeling the same way- you'll have to give me some tips after i have this one. ;) you'll get it and be a pro in no time. Just keep your chin up mama you've got this. AND i'm so glad you have supportive friends and family!!! huge deal!

AFM - gender scan at 3!

eeeeeeeek - cant wait to hear I think boy! xxx

edit: actually thats just my feeling have you got a scan pic i can see?

nope only scan was 9 weeks. no nubs to go off of. just the profile photo if you can see it over there. nothing to see!

Yay congrats on team blue mommyxofxone!!

My gender scan is in 9 days!!! Sooooo excited to find out what we are!!x

Updating team :blue: over here!

Did you want a girl for your daughter or the unknown of having a boy Hun? Like you sed as long as healthy xx

i wanted a girl for my girl. so she could have that sister bond i ALWAYS wanted. (my brother SUCKS) but she really wanted a boy so hoping she'll have a better bond cause i always wanted the girl (but my mother also asked me what i wanted but didn't help me understand it could be either, just literally said do you want a boy or a girl, and i said girl, she said me too, and that was that. then one day he was just there and we were visiting him in the hosp. she didn't even prepare me for any of it.)

Yay congrats on team blue mommyxofxone!!

My gender scan is in 9 days!!! Sooooo excited to find out what we are!!x

i'm excited tooooooo!!!! i can't wait, and we need more boys! lol in our group we have 12 girls and 2 boys now!!!! that's nuts!

I'm one of those 12 having a girl. Xx

Babylove, not long now. Do you have a feeling on gender at all? Xx

Michelle I dont know why but my feeling is girl for you - do you have a 12 week scan pic?

Mummy - totally understand that I ask cody but Ive explained it might not. he is desperate for a little brother poor soul having 2 younger sisters and his big brother i so much older he doesn't see him that much. I would love another son but at this point just a baby would do xxx

Ah congrats Teeny!!!

Mmmmm I'm just not sure, I feel my gut says girl more than boy! but I've no idea what I'm basing this on!! My Mum is certain its a girl! :haha: All my friends and family think girl too, except DH and my niece, they are both rooting for a boy!!

Here's my 12w scan picture wag.x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 8
Ah congrats Teeny!!!

Mmmmm I'm just not sure, I feel my gut says girl more than boy! but I've no idea what I'm basing this on!! My Mum is certain its a girl! :haha: All my friends and family think girl too, except DH and my niece, they are both rooting for a boy!!

Here's my 12w scan picture wag.x

Ok looking at scan Im saying boy now!!!!

Haha, I always thought the scan pic looked like a girl, but now you've said boy, I think it looks like a boy! Easily led I am! :rofl:

I haven't updated here Iddon't think. We are having a girl as well.

Baby love I think baby looks like a boy but I'm basing this,off no knowledge lol.

Ah congrats Silas!!!

Haha, you are using the same knowledge as me!! 9 sleeps to go!!!

I can't see a nub so can't do a proper guess! So exciting! I need more blues on my team cause I don't know what to do with a boy

Ah congrats Silas!!!

Haha, you are using the same knowledge as me!! 9 sleeps to go!!!

:haha:

Ive been wrong only once!!! I go by the skull theory xxx

silas congrats hun xxx

Man you would think Id be pregnant by now with all you ladies! :rofl:

WAG, I think this is us done now. I wouldn't like to say never, but I'm pretty sure. Xx

Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for a BFP real soon for you. Xx

Congrats on team blue mommy

Baby i think girl for u ....i cnt wait for the update x

From my journal :(

*sigh* wtf sure I seen 2 tiny spots of blood even though not too much CM 4dpo?!!! Looks like I'm never gonna have no chance whatsoever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->