Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Wonderful news cbeary. Xx

WAG, I'm sorry this has been one long hard road TTC. I wish you all the best this month and pray for your BFP. Xx

Wonderful news cbeary. Xx

WAG, I'm sorry this has been one long hard road TTC. I wish you all the best this month and pray for your BFP. Xx

Thanks Hun..... I'm WTT as we are going on holiday in September. Yeah i thought trying for Olivia was hard this is a million times worse xx

cbeary i'm just guessing by the head lol but, i'm terrible with those things and usually am wrong LOL!!! Just having fun. :)

wag i'm so sorry hun. but maybe a short break will be a good thing?

afm i'm having timeable contractions since noon yesterday so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath.

I'm feeling fat! Ha. How are you feeling? Oh teeny and mommy you have the same due date! How have I only just noticed that!!!!

It's hard being me sometimes :haha:

So exciting that we're going to have two new arrivals any day now!!! :happydance:

Happy full term Babylove. Any signs for you of baby boy? Xx

Cbeary, how are you feeling honey? Xx

So excited for u ladies and your rainbows coming soon...

Cnt wait see piccies and updates

And cbeary lovely scan pic....
Def looks like a boy xx

So happy for u x

yup teeny and i are doomed to be pregnant forever it feels like! have had tons of signs and nothing happens. been going on for weeks. :(

happy full term babylove!!!! <3

So excited to hear about the June babies coming soon :)

I'm doing well thanks. Bump is growing nicely and I can feel him kicking and rumbling about.

Congratulations on having a little blue bundle. I love the kicking and moving about. It really helps with bonding. Glad you are well. Xx

you're team :yellow: though right cbeary? are you just feeling it's a boy?

i'm having another appt today, and really hoping they give me good news about dilation/effacement. if there has been no change since last week someone is getting punched.

Yeah still team :yellow:

Just have a feeling it's a boy and also would rather say him or her than it :haha:

Hope your appointment goes well mommyofone - I'll be waiting to hear the good news!

Sorry cbeary! They say mothers intuition is s powerful force.
I was always wrong with gender! I swore that DS2 was a girl before the scan! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->