Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Oh wag, that must be really tough. You're so strong!!! I'm hoping you'll be announcing your bfp soon. Where are you off to on holiday?

It's so hard but I have to remember I've been pregnant twice in that time. Me and will have 1 day in Edinburgh 1 day Glasgow then 7 nights in Tenerife with no kids! It was originally October for our anniversary but moved it to September xxx

Ooh wag, don't know what I'm more jealous of... Tenerife or your kids free holiday lol. Have a lovely time!

Hi baby :)

Ooh wag, don't know what I'm more jealous of... Tenerife or your kids free holiday lol. Have a lovely time!

Hi baby :)

Haha....... I know I'll need to enjoy every moment as who knows when that will happen again!

I doubt very much we will be lucky this month

Have a lovely holiday WAG. This month could be the month, you just never know.
It's got to happen soon. Xx

only 4 weeks left cbeary!!! so great!

sorry i've been absent, bnb was downloading crap to my phone and laptop i couldn't get on :( seems to be done now though so will be back!

Hey everyone - still here waiting

Holiday was good tho - flipping freezing being back home xx

Anyone heard from cbeary?! Sorry I've been Mia can't use unless on my phone

No nothing at all, I'm not friends with her on fb either. Hope ur ok hun xx

Thanks my heart I'm well just busy! Days go by in the blink of an eye. My lo is almost 5 months. I'm in shock!

My heart just saw the news about the MC I'm so very sorry :( how are all you ladies?

It's scary how fast time goes mommy!
It's being hard having 2 back to back, feel very drained at the moment about the whole ttc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->