Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Sorry ladies to bombard you but... There's no denying that line!!!!

Soooooo excited!!!!

Stick, baby, stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

:wohoo: OMG I am so happy for you!!!! Do you think it was the not charting or using opks that did the trick for you???? Congratulations!!!!

Ive just tested again and bfn, Im so sad and I know I'm'being silly, i know im out, just want af to hurry up and come x

Sorry for pity post ladies xxx

I am right there with you!!! I am only 9 dpo and I can feel the depression setting in already. My chart looked perfect!!! How is it possible I am not pregnant? :hugs: At least we don't have to have our pity parties alone!:hugs:

Hoping Could I buy them online? I've heard good things about wondfo too but they aren't quite as sensitive. I use the wondfo opks.

If you have a dollar tree around they are super sensitive. Got a bfp in December same day that blood test revealed only 12 hcg! On line they are New choice brand.

Hey ladies... So I'm freaking out :( My line should've been darker this morning, at least a touch. And I think it's lighter :( :( :(

I did drink lots of water yesterday but considering top test was done with third morning wee, two hours after last time I'd been to the toilet and bottom one was done with fmu, I would expect to see some difference.

Can I be losing my rainbow already? :( :( :(

I think they still look great!!! Don't waste a minute celebrating that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Hoping same as others hun progression is 48hrs and they look similar too me....really think this is it for u hun try not to panic and worry easy said i kno xx

Got my pos this morn cmon egg!!
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150423_064049_zpsokcw9jui.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150423_064036_zpsody8o9pc.jpg

Best go get my pineapple lol

Good luck!!!!!!! I hope this is it for you!!!!

I can't get to a superdrug today Grrr, took another ic and think im making up lines lol xxx

If you are making up lines then I am too!!! I see a little pink shadow hovering right where a line would be!!!!!!

AFM. Feeling very down and out. Chart not looking like a little boo burrowed :(. Took 10 miu hpt today and bfn. I just don't understand what has happened. Why was it always easy to get pregnant and then have MC and now its impossible! I feel like giving up.:cry:

Myheart - I see a line too!!!

Cns - thank you!!! Feeling much better now. Did a two hour hold with no liquid and took another superdrug and an ic and both are considerably darker than yestsrtday's so have calmed down now. No more testing Saturday! It helps that tomorrow the move is actually happening (today is the packing) so I can keep my mind off things.

I'm so sorry you're down :( it's so hard after a mc, I think every cycle the blow is a bit harder. But I'm sure your rainbow is on its way!!!

I'm on my phone I will need to catch up properly later on my iPad just about to get the girls up. Wtf I had 2 spots of pink blood when wiped I never remember this in the past but seems to Happen since ttc after Erin. But thought my body was getting back to normal as last month didn't spot til 12dpo. Is this bad?

Myheart thrt looks bfp omg so exciting !!! Babylove hun ur test lines are still there hun...if its still bfp tmz it must b gttin darker !!

Hoping good luck moving take it easy xxx

Cnswilliams thanks so much hun ...i kno its hard not to feel down but give yourself time hun all ur feelings are normal hun xx

12dpo today and only one day until I test. I keep thinking I'm starting af but it is just the massive amount of creamy cm I have. Thanks progesterone suppositories! :haha: My temp dropped slightly today but is still nearly a degree above my coverline so I hope it's still okay.

Myheart and babylove I definitely see shadows there. And I'm horrible at reading tests online.

Thanks babeawait, unfortunately I'm testing for the opposite and still waiting for my bfn after a mc in March! Very frustrating!!

Oh no I'm so sorry babylove :hugs: it's hard to keep up with all the posts on this thread sometimes. I feel like a jerk for misreading. MCs are the worst. :hugs: I hope you get a good test soon so you can feel assured going forward ttc.

Ah don't be silly!!! Not a jerk at all!! This thread does move fast!! :hugs:

Seriously LOST right now.
Despite my negative OPKs, I have EWCM now and my cervix is high, soft, open and wet. I think I have a bad batch of Wondfo's. Trying to reach the donor and move insemination up to tonight.

Attachments

• 11166062_469390499883668_1990232908_n.jpg
    11166062_469390499883668_1990232908_n.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
Seriously LOST right now.
Despite my negative OPKs, I have EWCM now and my cervix is high, soft, open and wet. I think I have a bad batch of Wondfo's. Trying to reach the donor and move insemination up to tonight.

definitely sounds and looks like you are ovulating or very very near to it.

I get ewcm for about 3 to 4 days. Good luck hun x

I did another OPK, 5 hours after the first, and it's not any darker.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
I've only got enough money right now to put gas in my van and make the 4 hour round trip to my donor. We initially scheduled for tomorrow, but based on EWCM, I want to move it up to tonight, just in case. Waiting for him to write back.

Can I join? I'm 5DPO today, going to test April 30 (probably sooner though - I'm a POAS addict)!!

Welcome. I'm 8dpo. And ive already tested twice 🙈🙈🙈

How are you? Any symptoms? X

Aw thanks for the welcome!!! :) 6DPO and having to talk myself out of testing today haha!

My major symptom is that my nipples HURT! I'm breastfeeding my 24 month old and it's pretty bad, total cringe worthy/hold onto something and breathe pain. I've never experienced that before. Other than that, just really thirsty and peeing more than usual, along with nausea on and off.

Well, I was supposed to be skipping April entirely as AF not due till 1st May (CD 37) However, she showed her face this afternoon at CD28.

I had a feeling I ovulated earlier this cycle (and we BD at the right time) but it's quite a big difference in dates. A whole 9/10 days early!!

Well, I skipped out to the dollar store to get a different brand of OPK. This line is lighter than the one at CD13 (CD16 today), so I'm guessing either I already missed it, the Wondfo's are correct and I haven't ovulated yet and am nowhere close, or I'm just not holding my urine long enough yet (Gone three times in two hours)

I caved in lol and tested 6dpo and of course bfn! Hahaha I feel crazy!

Hoping same as others hun progression is 48hrs and they look similar too me....really think this is it for u hun try not to panic and worry easy said i kno xx

Got my pos this morn cmon egg!!
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150423_064049_zpsokcw9jui.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/20150423_064036_zpsody8o9pc.jpg

Best go get my pineapple lol
Yey :happydance::happydance:
I can't get to a superdrug today Grrr, took another ic and think im making up lines lol xxx
I see a line. So excited for you :happydance::happydance:
12dpo today and only one day until I test. I keep thinking I'm starting af but it is just the massive amount of creamy cm I have. Thanks progesterone suppositories! :haha: My temp dropped slightly today but is still nearly a degree above my coverline so I hope it's still okay.

Myheart and babylove I definitely see shadows there. And I'm horrible at reading tests online.
Good luck babe!

AFM. I just have a feeling I'm out this cycle. Doesn't help that I keep seeing single magpies :growlmad:

I'm 7\8dpo tomorrow so will start testing anyway to join in the fun:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->