Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I love/hate frers too mommy and babylove. Love them for the early results hate them because they remind me of my cp. Too bad other brands don't make tests as sensitive :(

Ugh laggy phone today.

Myheart you're not out it's still early! I've felt the same since my bfn yesterday.

Congrats babylove! :happydance:

Where are you from, babeawait? If in the UK, superdrugs are as sensitive as frers and way cheaper (and I find easier to read!!!!)

Hoping Could I buy them online? I've heard good things about wondfo too but they aren't quite as sensitive. I use the wondfo opks.

Hope it's ok to jump in for a moment to say I'm in the US too and have had this problem. I've had great luck with Answer brand.. I'm not sure the sensitivity difference but from what I've read it's basically like a frer but cheaper. Some grocery stores sell them or I get them on eBay 2 for $7.50. Which is cheaper than frer and they've worked the same for me. Actually.. I never had indent or evap issues with answer like people seem to get with frer now too.

My stupid OPKs are barely there now. They look like shadow's. I'm hoping it's just because I drank more water today, but I haven't had anything to drink in almost 9 hours and the last one I did (20 minutes ago) is fainter than the one I did at noon.

Guess we'll see what the morning's test looks like, but I'm wondering if I'll end up ovulating late again, if at all, this cycle.

Can I join? I'm 5DPO today, going to test April 30 (probably sooner though - I'm a POAS addict)!!

Thanks happynewmom! I'll have to try them out

You're welcome! I got a faint line on one at 11dpo and a strong one at 12dpo my last pregnancy. So not super early but about when I'd get a positive on a frer :)

Good luck to you! Fx you get your bfp this month and don't need to try anything else :)

I have a two frers left, a couple dollar store tests, and two cb digital so hopefully it's enough for this cycle. I plan on testing Friday now at 13dpo hopefully I'll get a bfp then. If not I'm buying answer brand because frers and their indents are annoying.

Oooh, good call happy, I have also heard lots of good things about answer brand from other ttc groups. Babeawait, they are probably the way forward then :)

Brandi - so sorry your opks aren't playing ball. Hope they sort themselves out quickly!!!!

Ttcbean - welcome and good luck!

Hey ladies... So I'm freaking out :( My line should've been darker this morning, at least a touch. And I think it's lighter :( :( :(

I did drink lots of water yesterday but considering top test was done with third morning wee, two hours after last time I'd been to the toilet and bottom one was done with fmu, I would expect to see some difference.

Can I be losing my rainbow already? :( :( :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 29
Hoping a lot of the time it can take 48 hours to see progression. I understand your fears and need to see a darker line, I dealt with the same feelings leading up to my cp. I'm sure everything is perfectly fine with your little bean. Take it a day at a time. If you can try not to test more than once a day and don't expect progression until it's been two. Even at two days past you may not see any progression and it can still be okay. There are so many factors like lot numbers, urine dilution, etc. If you really feel in your gut the something is wrong in the next day or two get a blood test. As someone who recently went through the same emotions I wish I had someone tell me what I'm telling you. But I really do think you are okay hours between tests very very rarely show progression even after long holds. :hugs: you will get through the next few days and I'm sure your bean is fine :)

Hoping a lot of the time it can take 48 hours to see progression. I understand your fears and need to see a darker line, I dealt with the same feelings leading up to my cp. I'm sure everything is perfectly fine with your little bean. Take it a day at a time. If you can try not to test more than once a day and don't expect progression until it's been two. Even at two days past you may not see any progression and it can still be okay. There are so many factors like lot numbers, urine dilution, etc. If you really feel in your gut the something is wrong in the next day or two get a blood test. As someone who recently went through the same emotions I wish I had someone tell me what I'm telling you. But I really do think you are okay hours between tests very very rarely show progression even after long holds. :hugs: you will get through the next few days and I'm sure your bean is fine :)[/QUOTE

Thank you...

I did this last pregnancy too :( I saw great progression until four days into pregnancy then it stopped and I knew something was wrong. So this time I decided to compromise on my poas addiction :) I have the superdrugs and the frers so I'm testing every day but one day with superdrugs, next with frer, then superdrugs and so on so I can still test every day but can only compare for progression every two days, if that makes sense?

But my plan failed, lol. Took frer today which looks good but have nothing to compare with, and had to dip a superdrug because I figured I hadn't tested with fmu so I wanted to see the progression from yesterday and that's when it backfired :(

I have a blood test on Monday for hormone checking (we started testing as to why I wasn't getting pregnant). Over here you can't just get an hcg test done, your GP needs to refer you and they just don't. But because of my two mc they promised me I could have the hcg doubling test done this time. So I'm going to ring and ask if they can change Monday's test to an hcg count if I'm still pregnant by then.

Feeling so deflated today :( I hate pregnancy after mc, the mc suck the joy out of every bfp and replace it with sheer terror :(

Hoping it looks darker to me! I found with my sd tests they didn't get darker very quickly but the line got thicker if you know what I mean, today's line def looks thicker! I think my progression pics are on the first page of my journal if you want to take a look and see what I mean. Sending you :dust: also my afternoon urine was always way better! Fmu kinda sucks sometimes!!! :hugs:

:hugs: I'm sorry you're going through this hoping. MCs steal our innocence in a way, we can't feel safe about our happy news like the first time we saw a bfp. I know it's hard not to constantly compare tests. Hell I even did it today. If you're able to try to keep busy, I know it won't stop you from thinking about it but atleast it can distract you a few short moments at a time. FX in the next couple days you will see an obvious progression :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->