Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hi c beary..
Not been yet as was seeing what happens..
To be honest this month im not surprised as with tonsiltus and ilness all tabs not surprised it didnt last so im jus puttin it diwn to bad luck...and also reading online using ics and testing as early and and cumplusivly as i do lol chemicals are 70% likely anyway ..if i kept getting them and loosing them after af id be worried but for now im not too bad
Xx

Sorry AF got you Emma. hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you!

Heather I see a line, good luck fx'd

We'll I'm 8 dpo today, I have been testing with ic's and I think I see a very very faint line, but I think I always get some sort of line with them, so I will say evap for now. Don't know why I keep using them, might try a frer tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone, hope we get some May BFPs
:dust:

Thanks hunny
Hope ur line goes darker xx

Hi c beary..
Not been yet as was seeing what happens..
To be honest this month im not surprised as with tonsiltus and ilness all tabs not surprised it didnt last so im jus puttin it diwn to bad luck...and also reading online using ics and testing as early and and cumplusivly as i do lol chemicals are 70% likely anyway ..if i kept getting them and loosing them after af id be worried but for now im not too bad
Xx

Yeah. That makes sense. Hope may is your lucky month! X

And :dust: and fingers crossed for all of us :happydance:

Okay 9dpo today. No real symptoms - I have been exhausted but I can blame worn and children on that :haha:

I will be ntnp after this cycle (trying anyway) but I will definitely be lurking around (if I can keep up!!) Congrats
on your pregnancy Hoping girl 2!!!

Morning all!

Emma, sorry to her af came. 3 weeks will fly!

Good luck on testing, Silas!

Littlmiss, very excited to see an frer today!

I am 2dpo and looking forward to a long weekend away. We only dtd 2 nights before ovulation this month and none on the day, but I only dtd once with my second child so I know it is enough. :thumbup:

it sure is enough lillian so dont you worry hunny hope its it for you XX

Im cd3 today AF is alot lighter now.. CD4 tommorow so thats gone pretty fast lol

i think AF always does for me tho its the weeks after!!

I'm happy with them. Unmedicated even. Although earliest I've ever gotten a positive

Morning ladies, hope everyone's have a good weekend! Here's my cd10 opk. Had some ewcm as well! Not loads but it's a start!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
Looking good babylove, my opk keep getting dark then light was dark this morning so hopefully will be ovulating soon xxx

Cd 18 for me and looks I'm definitely ovulating :)

This is great news as it's the second month in a row that I appear to be returning to my old cycle lengths. For almost a year now I have been ovulating around CD 25 giving me 39 day cycles. They have been killer!

Trying baby aspirin this cycle after 2 miscarriages since Jan. Fingers crossed this is also helping to bring my cycles back to 32 days like they used to be.

Attachments

• collage-1431256938326.jpg
    collage-1431256938326.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Lots ov eggys flying around ladies xxx fx getting them xxxx

Good luck all xx

8 dpo for me...tested bfn with frer. pretty sure i'm out, as i tested + at 8dpo with my son and my last pregnancy. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->