Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Make sure to temp at the same time every day. I set my alarm for 4am. Because I know I will of had at least a solid 2 hours of sleep every night. That will help your temps from being crazy. Also looks like your done with clomid for this month, but if you have issues with side effects try taking them at night :) that will help.

Hi - I'm going to start clomid next month. I've been worried about the side effects so will take it at night too :thumbup:

Good luck! Be prepared for crazy mood swings. That was my awful side effect. I would get so mad over silly things like the dishes not being done. Over the months though they have gotten a bit easier.

:haha: thanks for the info! I'll have to get hubby prepared for that!

Did you notice any difference to your ovulation date? Mine is usually cd12 although it was 15 last month due to the mc.

It depends on when I took the clomid. If I took it 4-8 I would normally Ovulate around cd15 but if I took it 5-9 I ovulated later 18-20. I didnt start charting until I started taking the Clomid, so not sure when I normally O. I've read most people will O a bit later while taking clomid.

Thanks mommy . I've been told to take it cd2 to 7 so hopefully will still ovulate earliest?

2-7 do you mean 3-7? Normally it's 5 days 3-7 or 5-9. 3-7 is meant to give you more eggs to have more cjances. 5-9 (that's when I take it) is meant to make the eggs you already make better and stronger. If your taking it 3-7 I would start opks at cd10. Testing too early can give you false opk positives. But yes lol I think you would/should o Sooner rather then later. But even everyone is different.

Got my blank smilie face this morning and feel crampy, so I hope to ovulate tomorrow :) Timing couldn't be better for me.
Dtd last night and will do tonight (if husband forgives me for my moodiness this morning).

Good luck catching that egg lillian !! Lol sure hubby will forgive u haha

Good luck lillian, clear blue are sending me a new opk kit hopefully should be here tomorrow, ic ovk still the same xxx

Good luck catching that egg!

Im on CD 10. Ive never charted a non medicated cycle, so Im not quite sure whats going to happen.

2-7 do you mean 3-7? Normally it's 5 days 3-7 or 5-9. 3-7 is meant to give you more eggs to have more cjances. 5-9 (that's when I take it) is meant to make the eggs you already make better and stronger. If your taking it 3-7 I would start opks at cd10. Testing too early can give you false opk positives. But yes lol I think you would/should o Sooner rather then later. But even everyone is different.

Yeah sorry I got my dates mixed up. He said start on cd2 and take it for five days. He did say it's OK to start on cd2,3,4 or 5 so I might start later if that improves egg quality? I know I'm already ovulating so it's just to improve my chances

Got my blank smilie face this morning and feel crampy, so I hope to ovulate tomorrow :) Timing couldn't be better for me.
Dtd last night and will do tonight (if husband forgives me for my moodiness this morning).

Good luck Lillian! Hope this is your month x

Good luck catching that egg!

Im on CD 10. Ive never charted a non medicated cycle, so Im not quite sure whats going to happen.

:haha: I know what you mean - my next cycle will be the first charting a medicated one - don't like the unknown. Especially when planning out :sex: dates

Hubby's ill, doubtful I will get any bding tonight, trying to follow smep again! Xxx

Any more updates on you ic ov tests, Myheart? Sounds like you have the :sex: covered though :thumbup:

I haven't had as much ewcm this time round which is unusual for me - If I was going just by that, I would totally have missed this ovulation. My ovaries are quite tender this evening but apart from that I'm not sure if I have ovulated or not :wacko: Anyway, we dtd last night and tonight and so i am just trying not to over think it all this month. I am away this weekend so i am hoping this tww goes quicker than others. :thumbup:

I have decided after this cycle I think I am going to step back & just ntnp.

I have taken a more relaxed position this cycle and it is really working out. I don't know if I'll be 100% gone - but enough I am sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->