Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I don't think I could do smep- it is hard enough getting the 2-3 nights in over the ovulation days. Our kids seem to know when it is time and refuse to sleep. Might try tonight though and would be 3 days in a row - :blush: and we did it Saturday, so not doing too badly :thumbup:

Think I will count tomorrow as 1dpo as I still have ewcm this AM.

Hi everyone :hi:

Sorry I haven't been around too much what with my birthday week, working in evenings, getting the house sorted, preparing dinners, codys transition to big school the list goes on and on lol.

Also I can't help it but I've kind of given up trying as when I make loads of effort it comes to nothing so I'm just going with the flow. But I'm real frustrated as when I get loads of high days on the monitor I never seem to conceive (maybe co-incidence?) I used to get 1-2 before a peak 4 highs so far since cd8 weird. Smep this month so not too bad but i do worry when I alternate til daily bedding if I get all these highs :shrug: will see if hubby can even dtd tonight as he's got sent home from work sick. When men are sick it can affect sperm right?

Burnt the candles at both ends but back on it now :thumbup:

So am I renaming this thread each month now rather than setting a new one up each time and we can all stick together no matter what :thumbup:

Xxx

I know what you mean wag, I followed smep last month and still nada, it really wasn't this hard ttc before, im hoping my new cb digi opk arrives today, they promised me it would be sent first class so will see.
Definitely in it for the long haul, thou we will be wtt til Dec after this cycle :-( :-( :-(

Ps my hubby is ill aswell. Tried bloody hard last night and nothing so will try bd tonight instead

I know what you mean wag, I followed smep last month and still nada, it really wasn't this hard ttc before, im hoping my new cb digi opk arrives today, they promised me it would be sent first class so will see.
Definitely in it for the long haul, thou we will be wtt til Dec after this cycle :-( :-( :-(

Ps my hubby is ill aswell. Tried bloody hard last night and nothing so will try bd tonight instead

Big hugs special lady <3

You do know how long my others took compared to Erin. You got fb Hun?

This is so frustrating huh it will happen tho! I'm great at telling other people just not myself!

I've been putting so much pressure on myself!

I would have been due in 10 weeks :(

Xxx

Hi wag hun..glad to see ur back on..hope smep works for u hunny !! Xx

Really ope to see sum of us get bfps this month coming :((
Really is draggin on now !!
I wont b ovulating until 29th may!! Another long wait for
Nothing !!

And wag i kno how u feel hun my due date is 24th may so fast approaching :((

Im sorry so many of you are ill :( but I hope the lowered immune system means the egg will find it easier to implant!!!

Haha, the smep - although it made my husband very happy - almost killed me!!! I did get pregnant with it last time though...

Big hugs for all of you struggling with emotions right now, ttc is by far the hardest, most draining journey I've been through... Sticky baby dust to everyone!!

Took my first opk today! Yay. Obviously negative as I'm only cd7 :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
In gonna start opk testing on Sunday at cd10.

Does anyone know if the second cycle after mc goes back to normal? I usually ovulate on cd12\13 but it was cd15 last month.

I know it's only a few days out but need to plan :sex: dates :winkwink:

Cbeary, it might not go completely back to normal but hopefully you'll start going back now, so perhaps O on cd14? Fx for you!

Thanks hoping.

In gonna plan to :sex: on CD 13 and 15 this month so should hopefully cover it. I'll still opk just in case.

I think we started too early last month. I had a dark opk around CD 10 then it went light again and we bd every other day from CD 11. I didn't get my positive till cd13

what you think??

Attachments

• IMG_20150507_081925.jpg
    IMG_20150507_081925.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20150507_082149746_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150507_082149746_HDR.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 17
my ovulation was back to normal after my MMC on 2nd cycle..
good luck Cbeary XXX

and all you ladies ovulating soon...
CD1 nearly over lol...
22 more until ovualtion.. thats 3 looooonnng weeks!

Thanks Emma. Have you spoken to the doctor about all your chemicals? Can't believe you had the same thing last month again

Sorry AF got you Emma. hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you!

Heather I see a line, good luck fx'd

We'll I'm 8 dpo today, I have been testing with ic's and I think I see a very very faint line, but I think I always get some sort of line with them, so I will say evap for now. Don't know why I keep using them, might try a frer tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone, hope we get some May BFPs
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back