Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Sorry I haven't been around girls sometimes I just can't face coming on, trying to take the more relaxed approach and other times I just can't keep up and have no time with 4 kids! :haha: plus I work til midnight twice a week and a Saturday :wacko: will try more at the weekends tho!

I'm using the monitor this month since I started it. But I haven't been temping wish I had now but hubby really doesn't want me to. I'm on my 11th high day on the monitor :shrug:
Then I'm ntnp.

Does anyone know if the b6 and bcomplex extra I'm taking could cause this first month although i have only taken it once so far. I stopped the Maca but retstarted it now I seemed to have a good cycle on it. For 4-5 days I had loads of ewcm and then yesterday it went creamy I'm not taken any opks so I really have no clue and obviously haven't been temping. Should I be taken all these supplements do you think or go along the lines of don't think what's not broke? I did burn the candle a bit over my birthday period would drink really cause my cycle to be this out of whack?

Xxx

Hi wag! Sorry I don't know about the supplements - I've never taken any :shrug:

Fx she stays away!
Do you think we should bd again tonight, have done the past 3 nights, just in case the egg hasn't popped out yet?xxx

I don't know whether to start testing at 7 dpo or wait til 10/11? Last time for poas for a while, but can I handle all the bfns? Xxx

I usually bed 2 peak days and got pregnant and sometimes 3rd day but usually cm totally dried up again but can't hurt.

I'm not sure only you know. I can't deal with testing super early anymore. You are gonna stick around Hun aren't you.

Xxx

I will still be here cheering you all on! Only 5 months til we are back on ttc, ive got 6 ic from last cycle, think I will try and hold out I think xxx

Your a stronger woman than I am Myheart! :haha: I really hope you get your bfp this cycle!!!!x

Good luck mu heart!

I am 5dpo today, is it time to test yet!? :laugh2:

Haha I so would have tested by now, to identify evaps of course! :winkwink: and to satisfy my urge to poas!!

Man I wanna be in the tww already!!! Keeping everything crossed for you Sporty!

Good luck sporty!
Im saying I will hold out, but lets face it, I can get next day delivery with eBay/amazon! Xxx

Fx she stays away!
Do you think we should bd again tonight, have done the past 3 nights, just in case the egg hasn't popped out yet?xxx

Lol :haha: i was thinking the same thing xxmyheart. We :sex: Tuesday morning and last night. I got my positive opk on Tuesday same as you, but I didn't get a big temp rise this morning.

Hubby says he's not feeling well tonight though so don't think we'll be able to. Bloody men.:dohh:

Hopefully we should have it covered from last night if it happens today :thumbup:

Fx she stays away!

Lol :haha: i was thinking the same thing xxmyheart. We :sex: Tuesday morning and last night. I got my positive opk on Tuesday same as you, but I didn't get a big temp rise this morning.

Hubby says he's not feeling well tonight though so don't think we'll be able to. Bloody men.:dohh:

Hopefully we should have it covered from last night if it happens today :thumbup:

Definitely should have it covered, hubby said we can go again, but I actually just want to sleep ha, weve not bd this much around ov since we have being trying so im hoping there's a good swimmer! Xxx

Fx she stays away!

Hopefully we should have it covered from last night if it happens today :thumbup:[/QUOT

Definitely should have it covered, hubby said we can go again, but I actually just want to sleep ha, weve not bd this much around ov since we have being trying so im hoping there's a good swimmer! Xxx

Good luck! :dust:

Still no AF so decided to test tomorrow morning. I should be 17dpo/15dpo so I am thinking I will get an accurate test. Still thinking it will be a bfn, but thats more so I wont be so disappointed. (Hopefully)

CD 5 here and cant wait to start testing. I keep telling myself its WAY too early and with the bedding schedule Im pretty much out. I still wanna start testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->