Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

I think I have enough tests to last a lifetime!!

Attachments

• IMG_20150516_123917.jpg
    IMG_20150516_123917.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 7
Love the stash bluefish!
Ive started symptom starting arghhhhhh, wish this wait would hurry up! Xxx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to not have been on for the last week but I felt pretty down since last weekend and spent most of the week stalking you all. There are quite a few of you just ovulated and about to, and you all get to test together :)

Silas, I think I may see something, do you have another test?

I have been posting on the tests page as It was all I could think about last few days, but it looks like I got another :bfp:

I was so angry moody yesterday morning and went to get some tampons from Boots as I was so sure AF was on her way (after bfn on a morning test), but I took my last frer after lunch and the line came up.

These tests seem to be getting darker by the hour and I just got a 1-2 weeks on the digi :happydance: I just hope this one goes further :thumbup: The frer lines come up straight away too which never happened before.

I'm not going to look at the due date until i get a few more darker tests as I don't want to jinx it. :wacko:

That's awesome Lillian! Congrats!

I don't have any other tests right now - I am waiting to test again as I am being obsessive. I feel very light headed and dizzy and I had this ungodly hot flash (or something like it) this morning that I thought was never going to end. I think I was on the verge of a anxiety attack (nothing new to me) so I think I am stressing too much. I just feel very off! I can't explain it. And I don't like this light headedness/dizziness that I have been having.

I am feeling a bit crampy, but I'm gassy as well. They feel like they could be AF cramps but then I pass gas and they ease up :shrug: I am going to try to wait this out before testing again.

Lillian I'm so pleased!!!! Congratulations!! Happy and healthy nine months. We want pics!!!!!! Xxx

Lillian fab news hun !!! So happy for u xxx
Sticky bean dust xx

Lillian - that's great news! Congrats!

AFM - I'm not testing just yet. That line at 5dpo was far too early to not be an evap.

As for the stash, I had no idea I had so many. I was just doing some tidying and sorting and was blown away by how many I had. Now just need to hide them all from Dh!

Congratulations!

Here is a test.7 dpo. Lol my temp just keeps going up, it's crazy.

Attachments

• 2015-05-16 10.01.00.jpg
    2015-05-16 10.01.00.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 2015-05-16 10.01.24.jpg
    2015-05-16 10.01.24.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks so much everbody!

Here are the tests.. The two tests together are taken at 1pm and 5pm today and the 5 tests are taken from yesterday lunch to 5pm today. I think they are getting darker?

Attachments

• 11dpofrer1pm5pm.jpg
    11dpofrer1pm5pm.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 13
  • rowoftests.jpg
    rowoftests.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 19
Thanks Emma! I just need to get them darker from here to feel better as i have had tests like this with one of my chemicals.

I think I have enough tests to last a lifetime!!

:haha: love the stash!

Love the stash bluefish!
Ive started symptom starting arghhhhhh, wish this wait would hurry up! Xxx

Yeah me too my heart. I've been getting PMS style cramps today :wacko:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to not have been on for the last week but I felt pretty down since last weekend and spent most of the week stalking you all. There are quite a few of you just ovulated and about to, and you all get to test together :)

Silas, I think I may see something, do you have another test?

I have been posting on the tests page as It was all I could think about last few days, but it looks like I got another :bfp:

I was so angry moody yesterday morning and went to get some tampons from Boots as I was so sure AF was on her way (after bfn on a morning test), but I took my last frer after lunch and the line came up.

These tests seem to be getting darker by the hour and I just got a 1-2 weeks on the digi :happydance: I just hope this one goes further :thumbup: The frer lines come up straight away too which never happened before.

I'm not going to look at the due date until i get a few more darker tests as I don't want to jinx it. :wacko:

Congratulations Lillian!!! Great news x

Thanks Emma! I just need to get them darker from here to feel better as i have had tests like this with one of my chemicals.
Fingers crossed its a sticky bean :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->