Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ha - I'm only 4/5 dpo and I already tested!! God knows why as I know it's early. I see something, but I KNOW it has to be an evap this early. Not sure why i tested even, just couldn't resist.

I am a POAS addict.

Attachments

• IMG_20150515_021421.jpg
    IMG_20150515_021421.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 27
Yeah, I see something but no color I don't think.
Bless you though! I wish I could test early, but my DH would probably lose his mind. He already thinks I obsess too much. :haha:

I'm not normally this bad. But I was feeling yucky and though it would cheer me up. lol.

I did an opk as well - just because I could!

Thank goodness for Internet cheapies.

I don't think my DH has a clue about my testing. He's gotta see a strong positive to 'believe'

Yes, I understand! Went pregnancy test shopping and DH was with me and made me buy all digital tests ... :nope: He will just never understand.

And cd15 and no pos opk yet *sigh*

Oh boy I always test around 4/5 dpi, mainly to test the test for evaps etc actually no mainly because I'm a poas addict and can't help myself :haha:

Bluefish I see that too! Is there any chance you could have O'd earlier than you though?

I see something on it as well bluefish, good luck!
Im already bored of 2ww argh, going to be a long boring one I think. Going to be gutted if we have not caught this time xxx

Haha, the first week is so boring isn't it! Although I'd give anything to be there now, you wait tho when I get there I'll be moaning about how boring it is :wacko: xx

Bluefish I see that too! Is there any chance you could have O'd earlier than you though?

Definitely sure on the ovulation date. Had a temp rise, +ve OPK and solid smiley on the digi. No arguing with all 3! It's gotta be an evap - I was just shocked when I saw it!

Good luck bluefish xx
Myhearrt hun i really hope this cycles it for u .

Babylove sorry no pos opk yet but im sure its close for u
Silas hun men will never get it but i kinda understand him its so hard

Good luck to all u ladies in 2ww and will b testing

Im cd12 so another 6-11 days until ov..i havnt touched a opk yet or used my monitor as im trying to relax more...
Suppose will see xx

Boo indeed sumtimes mine go really light before positive

Before my mc I ovulated cd16-17 and was taking vit B and vit C. I must admit I've not been too disciplined with the vitamins this cycle, if I'm honest I only took them cd1-4 :wacko: although saying that the cycles before I started taking the vitamins I still ovulated around cd16-17. I guess I need to be a little bit more patient and see what the weekend brings. It worries me I've hardly had any ewcm though.

I am currently obsessing over this test, because I of course see SOMETHING. I am losing my mind. :wacko:

Attachments

• 20150515_180428.jpg
    20150515_180428.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe