Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Today I have tender breast, and lots of indigestion this morning but that has faded out now. Yesterday I had 2 separate hot flashes and light headedness.

Well negative opk this afternoon, but lots of ewcm and feel crampy so fx I either get a pos tonight or sometime tomorrow! Getting a little restless waiting now. We'll bd tonight and tomorrow so should have it covered!

Lilllian - that's great progression!!!

Silas - your signs sounds good, what dpo are you now? I swear I could see a little something on your secon test too!

Myheart - fx you get you bfp this cycle!!

Cbeary & Emma - keeping everything crossed for you both too!

:dust:

I honestly don't know exactly when I o'ed ... I didn't do opks or temping ... I use the app Glow and it tells me my fertile window was between April 23-29 (CD15-21) but in March I o'ed on CD22 (+opk) ... Now each time I tell the glow app that I haven't started AF it moves 2 days down and my fertile window so now its telling me I'm only 12dpo but I'm CD39. :wacko: I'm so frustrated.

Very possible that you ovd later for some reason hun, are you normally regular? Xx

No, my cycles have been between 32-37 days since I had IUD removed. Pretty irregular. In March my AF came 5 days late, but I had no symptoms and I had some spotting. This time around I have nothing even been DTD to try and see if that would bring on AF but nothing. :shrug:. I could have o'ed later but then again I don't want to get my hopes up either. I'll just try my best to wait it out and see what happens.

I had a promising temp drop this morning. Really hoping it goes back up tomorrow. Im trying to not be excited, but I havent had a drop like this since my last BFP. Chart is in my sig if anyone wants to take a look. Let me know what you think. FF is saying I Oed cd14 but I had the WORSE (Like almost going to the doc) cramps on the cd 15. So Im either 7-8dpo.

Cbeary - personally I would wait before taking the clomid. You got a bfp last month - so your body can do it. If no luck in a couple of cycles, then think about starting it.

2peas - that's quite a drop! FX it goes straight back up tomorrow.

I'm also 7dpo today, although feeling a little crampy, which is concerning me.

Aragh - a whole week until testing. Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myheart whoop loads of tests !!

Mommy wow very good sign hun !! Fx for your bfp xx

Silas hun ur symptons sound really promising and u could of def ov later so hold in thrre xx

Baby yeyyyy for all the ewcm !! Cmon pos opk !!

Bluefish crampy at 7dpo is a good sign id say if ur lp is 14 as too far for af pain !! Hoping turns out to be implantatiom xx

Okay, this is my last test pic for at least a few days, but I took this after a 5 hour hold, but I did drink a large drink (before I knew I really wanted to use up one of these :dohh: ) BUT its always best to let some extra eyes see it...:shrug:

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/Mobile%20Uploads/20150517_163941.jpg

Mmmm something is catching my eye still.....

AFM - still negative :-( maybe I won't ovulate this cycle after all, or I already have but missed the surge!

I think I see something, Silas. I hope you don't mind but I tweaked your pic..

Attachments

• SILASTWEAK.jpg
    SILASTWEAK.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 19
Babylove, I think you are still due to ovulate as you have been having ewcm all this time? Hope so!!

Afm, I think my line is darker this morning. I won't keep posting pics on here, but they are updated on the tests page. I don't think my chemical lines ever got this dark :)

Yeah I think your right! Had more ewcm this morning. I bought some opks to work so I can test i a little while! Fx!

That's fab news, heading over to your test page now to check them out. :happydance:

Yeah I think your right! Had more ewcm this morning. I bought some opks to work so I can test i a little while! Fx!

That's fab news, heading over to your test page now to check them out. :happydance:

Funnily enough my ewcm was much much lighter this month than past few months. Not saying that has anything to do with my pregnancy, but it just goes to show how different each month can be. I would have missed ovulation if I hadn't used opks! Keep testing:thumbup:

PS I know they are expensive but I used the clearblue dual tests and dtd on the first day I got a flashing and next night (flashing lasted 2 days before the static) and that was that!!

Well so far this cycle we've bd cd 10, 12, 14, 15. Will bd tonight and tomorrow too and hope that we've got it covered!

Silas, something is catching my eye hun, good luck!
Baby, looking forward to seeing opk later, hopefully o wont be long!
Lillian, so happy for you hun, just seen ur new tests :happydance: they are looking fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->