Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Well just took a opk, still pretty light but darker than the one I took when I got up! Will test again around 2pm then again around 7pm and pray one is positive!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
Just took another opk, even lighter than the one this morning :-( this makes me so sad!

Baby love :hugs: it's so frustrating!

How many weeks since ur loss? Have you had your first period yet.

I didn't ovulate the first cycle after my miscarriage hope ur ok xx

Oh baby, I'm sorry to hear that :( Your body must still be trying to get back to normal. I hope it kicks in soon and you ovulate sooner rather than later! Xxx

My first af arrived on 1st May so I'm 7 weeks post mc. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate after the mc so maybe my body still needs more time and I won't ovulate this cycle either. Just getting fed up, as if a mc isn't hard enough :-( sorry ladies just feeling sorry for myself today.

Here's my today test I have no idea where I am in my cycle tho

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 11
My first af arrived on 1st May so I'm 7 weeks post mc. I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate after the mc so maybe my body still needs more time and I won't ovulate this cycle either. Just getting fed up, as if a mc isn't hard enough :-( sorry ladies just feeling sorry for myself today.

Don't be sorry Hun I know exactly how you feel. And it's the not knowing or feeling that you don't have a chance that is the worst. I hope you have or are going to ovulate soon Hun! You know where I am if you ever need me. This part feels like a lifetime xxx

No need to apologise, its understandable. Not knowing what is going on sucks and feeling like you might miss a cycle is rubbish too. Rant away!

Thanks ladies. The thought of all the wasted weeks really gets to me, I'm 33 so I'm know I've got time still but I just feel like with the chemical in Jan then the mc I've wasted almost half the year already with nothing to show for it! Very frustrating! I'll keep trying with the opks and pray something happens down there soon!x

It will happen hun, ttc is horrible at the best of times! Keep peeing on ov tests and having fun with hubby, ur getting ewcm which is a good sign xxx

Wag, if I enlarge the photo on my phone, I see something but not sure what? Good luck hun

I poas before because I just had to lol obviously nothing there except my line eye xxx

Temp didn't go up like I was hoping. These are from this morning.

Attachments

• 2015-05-18 07.58.03.jpg
    2015-05-18 07.58.03.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2015-05-18 08.01.27.jpg
    2015-05-18 08.01.27.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Wag, if I enlarge the photo on my phone, I see something but not sure what? Good luck hun

I poas before because I just had to lol obviously nothing there except my line eye xxx

Thanks Hun Emma sed she could also see something but I'm terrible at squinting lol and I actually have no clue when I ovulated so could be any dpo good in some ways not so good other ways :haha:

I remember testing at 1dpo before :rofl: I really hope this is ur month hunni xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->