Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Nope. I peed, I couldn't help myself!! :wacko: lines looks the same as this morning. I know I should have waited! :haha: I may try and pop to boots and get some more at lunch!x

I just bought some cb ovulation tests, just the line ones, so I'll be able to test after lunch as well! Exciting!x

I had that too but only for the one day it was very yellow with a slight tinge of green to it. I had this last month but was more green then yellow and was just a few bits this was a lot more but only one day so if meant something for me I would assume I would have got it again? :shrug:

I did get this with my bfp in November but I cant remember how long for

xxx

Wanting, not necessarily. I had it with my first three pregnancies and not with this one. That's why I wand convinced i was out, I had none of my usual pregnancy symptoms (cramps, yellowy cm and 'wet' feeling down there). So don't lose hope!

Wanting, not necessarily. I had it with my first three pregnancies and not with this one. That's why I wand convinced i was out, I had none of my usual pregnancy symptoms (cramps, yellowy cm and 'wet' feeling down there). So don't lose hope!

thanks hun I did have a lot of it and I had it with Olivia and from what I recall with her was only one day I think but with my last pregnancy I think one day but I cant be sure. With Olivia I was very wet all 2ww with last pregnancy I was very dry :wacko: :haha:

I am having on and off cramping in lower tummy like a tightening sensation leg cramp and backache so im fully expecting her. last month I spotted on cd26. I cant recall what day it was but I got a sharp pain sensation. Now this would be exciting if it didn't happen last month and also happened on my bfp month :dohh:

Other issue I don't even know when I ovulated going off my ewcm.

Babylove I sure hope you ovulate soon!

Myheart I truly hope this is it for you!

xxx

Here's this afternoons cb opk.... I've not used these before so not sure how it compares!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 13
I never used them before either Hun but I would say that's a decent enough line as a starting point. Hopefully it won't be too long for you. How many of them do you have?

I wish I didn't check as I hate to believe it's possible but if I did conceive I would be due 31st January!! Xx

I've got another 6 left! Came with 1 cb pregnancy test too in the pack. I just ordered 10 mid stream hpts, 50 ics, 8 super drug tests and another 30 opks so that should keep me quiet for a while! :haha:

Yeyyyyyyyyy babylove on ordering all ur tests whoop :))

Ov tests looka good too now not long !!! Whoop

I've got another 6 left! Came with 1 cb pregnancy test too in the pack. I just ordered 10 mid stream hpts, 50 ics, 8 super drug tests and another 30 opks so that should keep me quiet for a while! :haha:

Testing happy :haha:

Thats a good stash baby!
My 30 ics came today, my othere should be here tomorrow, then count down is on until testing! Still don't feel positive about it though xxx

I've been testing for 5 days already LOL not that it's done me any good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->