Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

My hubby doesn't know I test early. He'd think I was crazy if he found out:haha:

Cbeary - I think I can see something. And 8 dpo is not too early, twice I've had my bfp at 8dpo :) It's also a good sign your opk isn't dark... As they're sensitive to 20miu, they'd only get positive once the hcg gets to 20 as well or more, and by that pint your cheapies would've picked it up. So fx!!!

Cbeary did the opk touch the pregnancy test? I know that sometimes it can cause a line to show xxx

Wow feel like i miss loads at min as workin so much only jus had my tea and sat down :(( .im knackered !!.
Tryin not over do things this month....
Ill catch up on day off tomoz but mommy of 2 peas tht opk sure is dark hun hopin its a sign !!

Cbeary cnt believe all these evaps !! Hope there not and it turns out b bfp..8 dpo ded not too early !

Myheart love to see u testing hun hope u gt that bfp !!!
Xxx

Will be stalkin all u ladies for more tests xx

All :bfn: this morning. I've ordered some more from amazon so will throw the last of these ones in the bin one they come :growlmad:

Attachments

• IMG_20150522_062642.jpg
    IMG_20150522_062642.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
Sorry cbeary :hugs:
Nothing on mine this morning :-( xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
Sorry for all the bfn ladies! Hoping your bfps are close by and the :witch: stays away!!!x

Thanks hun, im off to the drs now to get prescription for the pill :-( :-( :-( gutted xxx

Why are you getting a prescription Hun? I thought hubby was away and that's why you couldn't try? Sorry if I got that wrong.

Sorry Cbeary and Myheart :hugs:

I took my temp 36.73 so expecting her now in the next few days :growlmad:

Xxx

So sorry ladies :((( still time yet tho ladies hang in there. And my heart I kno this one must be hard for u Hun but don't loose hope xx

Hes working away for 6 days home for 1 then the same, so I don't want to be stressing about missing ov, plus have no childcare help if get caught for appointments so just makes sense for now, Its not for long just super peed off that not caught by now, definitely never having depo again :-( xxx

I know what you mean, plus depo is evil It took me a whole year for my body even got back to normal after going off it.

Just remember Hun the pill might still cause problems I would prefer to be on nothing but I do get your reasons, that sucks he's only home 4 days a month til November??

Emma thanks Hun but my temps a bit too low

I'm going to take a snippet from my journal rather than rewriting it again if that's ok. Xx

This is from my journal and is how I'm feeling at the min

Thanks Hun I'm just going to look at it in the theory of this will be the last time I ever TTC so I want it to be fun and enjoyable and not stressful and take in all aspects of it even the TTC part as I will never ever get to do this again that's a definite so it just going to go with the flow and not let it get me down :thumbup:

Thanks Hun. It's obviously been so hard cos of my loss and I was so happy and content then that happened but I can't change it and it's not like I'm ever going to TTC again after this and I have beautiful children to keep me busy too :thumbup: life goes on. I remember with Erin cos we weren't really trying I lost out on all the excitement of the whole TTC thing so I need to keep in mind it can be exciting and then yes disappointing but each month that goes back my chances become even higher. I'm sure it will happen soon. Like I say I need to enjoy every moment as I'm sure once this is all done I will moan about never being able to opk and test again :haha:

Good things come to those who wait so they say!

Hey girls, hope this is ok... Had my private scan today... 7 weeks 4 days of pure gorgeousness! Measuring right on track, lovely strong heartbeat, she/he was wriggling about :) Happy days!

Attachments

• IMG_9385.jpg
    IMG_9385.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
Lovely squiggly jellybean <3

No chance Hun as I always get spotting a day or two before af only time I didn't was when I got my bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->