Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

So ladies sad day for me today...its my due date from my mmc...
Couldnt sleep last night and feeling low today...

Oh hasnt mentioned it so im not goin too ...weve been bowling with dd and pizza hut so tryin be busy !!

Felt like everyone i saw today was pregnant like ready to pop :(( made me really sad but need to carry on...
Hoping ill ov today or tommorow...

Oh Emma, thinking of you, will also say a prayer. Due dates are hard, I find all I see is pregnant women or little babies too. xx

Thanks ma ladies i know u all kno how im feeling so openin up on here is a saving grace for me xx

Congrats Tasha!

AFM: No AF yet, but Im sure she is coming. My mood was all over the place I ended up losing it on the family and making the kids clean their room while I sobbed about the house always being a mess. I was quite the picture scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees lol Hubby said enough after that since I had just gotten cortisone shots in both knees a couple days ago. lol

Sorry you are feeling so down today Emma :hugs: Men can be so insensitive and just bury their heads in the sand - mine does too :growlmad:

My midsteams have come off ebay yesterday and one step wide stripes ...
No idea when to start testing tho as not sure iv its ov day today or in anothet 5 lol..
Had slight pain today on and off..mild ov pain i think !!:
Might just start next sunday ...haha !!

Looking forward to looking at tests ladies!!!
Feeling rather blah today, so gutted that we didn't get pregnant. I got soooo drunk last night and smoked even though I quit a long til ago :-( Test was bfn today, Keep saying that its not long until November/December xxx

Congrats Tasha!

AFM: No AF yet, but Im sure she is coming. My mood was all over the place I ended up losing it on the family and making the kids clean their room while I sobbed about the house always being a mess. I was quite the picture scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees lol Hubby said enough after that since I had just gotten cortisone shots in both knees a couple days ago. lol

:hugs: my lovely xxx

Babylove cnt wait too see tests !!

Myheart hun hugs....def a hard cycle for u hun and ur right nov isnt that far really..ope ur gojn to hang around !! Xxx

Mommy hugs hun xx

Altho myheart after 9 cycles of trying at 10-11dpo i took an ic friday and was bfn..i too then went out sat night got sooooo drunk and also smoked even tho i too quit years ago ...sunday fort just do an ic but fort wud b bfn so didnt go back to look b4 10 min went later was a pink line.then took frer bfp !! I wass so nervoua but dd was fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->