Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Last post now on dodgy evaps.

All dried now and looking quite shocking:

Attachments

• IMG_20150522_205711.jpg
    IMG_20150522_205711.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19
We'll see what tomorrow brings but I'm not getting my hopes up.

How are you doing my heart? X

Loads of lines cbeary hoping it means bfp if not those tests want burning !!

U too myheart !!

And baby yea lol wont b bfp then damn !! But that test is truly bad then....!!

Hey ladies - I think I am out this month (can't be sure) started spotting on Wednesday night, and still spotting today. My last test I took was a definite BFN so I think AF was just really late this month. DH and I have been talking about TTC for one more month, instead of going to NTNP. I don't know yet. I am going to see my obgyn on Thursday and we will go from there I guess.

Wishing the best for all of you ladies still waiting for your BFPs for this month!! Rooting for you all. :flower:

Hey girls, hope this is ok... Had my private scan today... 7 weeks 4 days of pure gorgeousness! Measuring right on track, lovely strong heartbeat, she/he was wriggling about :) Happy days!

Yay, beautiful! :happydance:

Wag im sorry your spotting :hugs:
Emma sending big :hugs:

I just text hubby saying don't think we caught this month and ive got the pill he sent a sad face.
Just tested using frer and 2 ics, sure ics must automatically have evaps on them xxx

Aw, hang in there! Its not over till its over. :flower:

Feeling AF in my back. SO Im guessing she will be here right on time.

So sorry mommy :hugs: your chart looked so promising too :shrug:

Hey ladies - I think I am out this month (can't be sure) started spotting on Wednesday night, and still spotting today. My last test I took was a definite BFN so I think AF was just really late this month. DH and I have been talking about TTC for one more month, instead of going to NTNP. I don't know yet. I am going to see my obgyn on Thursday and we will go from there I guess.

Wishing the best for all of you ladies still waiting for your BFPs for this month!! Rooting for you all. :flower:

Sorry Silas. Hope she stays away and good luck for your appointment

Clear :bfn: for me this morning :cry: onwards and upwards to the next cycle!

Attachments

• IMG_20150523_082136.jpg
    IMG_20150523_082136.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
Ah so sorry cbeary! Those other tests were so promising! Still keeping everything crossed for you that you get you bfp very soon! Your not out till the witch shows!!!! :dust:

So sorry mommy and silas :hugs:
Cbeary, mine was the same today, didn't even take a photo, thou we are not out until she turns up :hugs: xxx

Thanks my heart. I know in theory we're not out yet but feeling a bit down today. I had some really promising symptoms this month with cramping and a big temp drop.

I'll bounce back :flower:

Im the same, I was so positive that I would get bfp this cycle then symptoms went and have had lots of bfns xxx

Ladies so sorry to u all really was hopin to see bfps for u all !!

Def still time yet tho ladies dont count urself just yet .xx fx to u alll

Im cd17 feelin crampy and pretty sure iv got ewcm we dtd last night and night b4 on a shorter cycle i ov cd18 or 19 so hopin and thinkin its that and ill b ovulating soon
Altho no knowim is nuts !!

Tasha hun theres a line def there....
Wen did it appear???

Within 2-3 mins, it's pink in person too but I'm pretty sceptical as I'm only 9dpo, but I took one last night and it was stark white!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->