Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Myheart! I totally see that!! Now, stop being silly about waiting till tomorrow to test again!!! :rofl: :winkwink:

emma you should have messaged me yesterday. I thought it was today so I was going to whatsapp you :cry: doing it now hun. I know how you feel you always know where I am. My due date is 16th august coming in quick :( we will get our rainbows soon I know it. Im on a loss group on here if you want to come over they are all so lovely. I was going to say we have a fb group too but you don't have that do you? you should get it.

lots of love and hugs

xxx

Tasha congrats hun! Heres to a sticky bean!

I hope its not weird asking do you follow a dtd pattern? not drinking change in diet? pressed or anything, stop drinking etc?

I always worry we dtd too many times am and thats our problem

xxx

:haha: baby you made me laugh, I know that I have literally no will power in me to last until tomorrow, I will probably re test if I can hold long enough xxx

my heart I'm terrible at seeing these! i hope this is it for you tho! xx

Ive changed the title of the thread are we all just sticking to this one?

are we all sticking around even when we do get pregnant and was thinking we could set a new thread once everyone is upgraded :haha: I don't know about you all but I would like to keep in contact long term even as our rainbows/babies are growing up. lovely group we have here xxx

Im leaning towards dodgy test wag! Thanks for looking though hun! Im definitely staying around, im cheering you all on for bfps!!! Love the new name :) xxx

Yay me too! I hope we all do even long after our bfp!

I'm in a fb group that started on bnb 2 years later still going strong! :)

Will be so,lovely to stay in contact long term. I've friends on here I've known for last 5 years hate if when people just go xx

Good idea wag, it's a lovely group and it's nice to cheer everyone on and then get to hear their updates!

Morning girls. Still waiting on AF she is a day late. But when I checked my cervix I had a bit of pink CM, So she IS coming, YAY! Im guessing I did indeed O on CD 15 like I thought not 14 like FF said. That would mean she is right on time.

Tasha congrats hun! Heres to a sticky bean!

I hope its not weird asking do you follow a dtd pattern? not drinking change in diet? pressed or anything, stop drinking etc?

I always worry we dtd too many times am and thats our problem

xxx

We Dtd cd 8,9,10,11,12 and cd 16 (ov day)
I don't drink or smoke. Xx

Just checked my March cycle (which ended in miscarriage) we dtd cd 9,10,11 & 12

Sorry af is comin mommy xxx

Wag hun jus wats apped u back hunny ....thanks for thinking of me :))

So happy were all stickin together...

Xxxx and yes myheart were are ur tests lol !!

Im almost certain 2day was ov day as pain n pressure not so much ewcm but iv had it couple days now..we dtd last night and will again tonight..been tsking baby asprin for around 5 days now first cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->