Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Ladies how do u get through a low feelin..cnt seem to shift it..oh asked to dtd last night i sd no he sd well wat about ovulation incase we miss it .i freaked out :(( i told him i dont care iv had enough thinkin about it...trying for it..feelin so much loss and pain...
I was ranting for ages about i give up no point trying ....
:(( trying to hide my fears really i think of not ever gettin pregnant again ....
Sorry for pitty post..
Needed to let it out...

And breathe

:hugs: Emma

I personally just have to let them pass. I think its just normal. There is so much disappointment in TTC, so I think we should just get our chance to feel down. Its okay to feel like giving up, but I bet you in a couple days you will be as eager as ever to POAS and pray that you have gotten your blessing. It will happen again, and we just have to remember that.

Ladies how do u get through a low feelin..cnt seem to shift it..oh asked to dtd last night i sd no he sd well wat about ovulation incase we miss it .i freaked out :(( i told him i dont care iv had enough thinkin about it...trying for it..feelin so much loss and pain...
:(( trying to hide my fears really i think of not ever gettin pregnant again ....
Sorry for pitty post..
Needed to let it out...

And breathe

:hugs: its crap isn't it? I have being feeling really low since af started but like silas said I think its normal, though its hard, im here if you want to pm me xxx

So I just went back on former posts and found one I made at 4dpo. I went on to get a BFP at 10dpo with that pregnancy.

Holy friggin crap! I am STARVING today! I feel like I haven't been able to eat enough today...I usually will stop eating after 6, and not eat more than twice a day, but today I've had two bowls of cereal, a bagel with cream cheese, three cheesestrings, a turkey hummus wrap, a few bites of candy, and a large plate of spaghetti. I JUST had the wrap 10 minutes ago and my stomach is already begging for more food!

4dpo and so far, I've been gassy, bloated, crampy, exhausted, and yesterday started the hunger. Today, I felt even more exhausted, and had some nausea too and felt some twinges on my right side.

6dpo and I've been gassy, bloated, crampy, exhausted, today I've been STARVING and pinching pain on the left, plus a possible :bfp:, irritable, bitchy, and emotional, craving popcorn with ketchupand salt and vinegar seasoning and poutine (OMG I WANT POUTINE!!!) cervix is medium and firm, and I have stringy white CM. I had NO CM yesterday. Can't wait til Monday to confirm!

Thanku ladies ..i kno it jus as to pass i jus feel like it never will :( i kno u all kno how i feel so its easy to say it here.
Ttc is draining me and do feel down alot of the time ..espec with af ..will see wat happens this cycle xx

Hugs all xx

Emma, :hugs: The amount of times I have shouted and ranted at my husband these past 6 months! I just felt like I was trying to persuade him all the time to dtd at ovulation and like it was me being ott about trying for another. He just didn't get how it felt for me and had no idea about timings of ovulation or anything. It was until our SIL announced pregnancy that he showed any emotion. It was kind of a relief for me that it wasn't just me feeling shit about it. Men just hide their feelings more, but it is frustrating!

You rant away here as much as you like, we will all listen :hugs:

Sorry for pitty post..
Needed to let it out...

And breathe

The amount of times this past year I have just wanted to give up TTC is untrue. Month after month of BFN after getting my hopes up has driven me insane. I am feeling really low at the moment after my negative yesterday and it is around AF time I always contemplate whether it is worth trying anymore.
I hate thinking every time we DTD 'could this be the time' :nope:
Sex isn't fun ( in my head) anymore and sometimes it feels like we have to do it incase it is the time we can make a baby.
TTC is such a rough road and I have to tell myself that when it finally happens I will forget all of this. It took 18 months, an operation and Clomid for DS2 and I forget all of that when I look at his previous face.

Be kind to yourself. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Oh yes! I know this feeling all to well too! Keep smiling Hun! We're all here with you. :hugs: xx

Woke up to nausea and $400 in my bank account. Gonna save FMU and go buy some dollar store tests

The world is conspiring against me! I hoped my ICs would be delivered yesterday and they weren't and today they haven't come either!
I am like a crazy woman.... Does the postman not know I have a POAS addiction! Lol xx

Good luck brandi!
Teeny, I hate waiting for tests to be delivered! Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow! xxx

LADIES!!!! I NEED HELP...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK MY PROBABILTY OF BEING PREGGERS IS....... ok i have 25 day avg cycle lengths. i started the 17th ended 23rd had sex early morning on 25th(between1am-3am) i think i ovulated the 26th can i be pregnant?if not all quizes ive took online says my ovulation day was either27th or 28th...the 26th i got pinchy feelings on right side btw so thats y i think i did ovulate then....

:bfn: this morning

Attachments

• 11117861_483933531762698_37730599_n.jpg
    11117861_483933531762698_37730599_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
Oh no, Brandi! Are those tests as sensitive? No way it's showing nothing after yesterday's line

That's why I don't trust yesterday's line.

These tests gave me a super faint bfp in April at 8dpo within the time limit, another at 9dpo, but I ended up seeing the witch the same day (9dpo, CD29). I suspect I had a chemical in April.

This was that test in April. Test on the left was FMU and test on the right was SMU. SMU had the line

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
:( that sucks Brandi. I'm so sorry for the bfn this morning but perhaps tomorrow the second line will appear xxx

Oh no brandi i was sure bfp xxx loads of time yet xx

Im 4dpo and draggin like mad..went to boots got bogof on the frers so got 4 tests so 5 all together so cheered me up slightly lol !!

Well, I just did another one with SMU and got a second line within 4 minutes. It's super super faint but it's definitely there! Hoping for darker lines in the next few days. First is original, second is enhanced.

Attachments

• maybe2.jpg
    maybe2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 11377370_10206652546897203_3008730116142780231_n.jpg
    11377370_10206652546897203_3008730116142780231_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads