Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

Hoping, what a horrible insensitive thing to say :hugs:
Baby, I see lines, good luck hun!
Emma, lol what are you like, fx for you hun
Cbeary :hugs: im sorry af arrived xxx

Littlemiss uv done well look forward to seein ur bfp xx

:hi: everyone

Emma what you like :haha: since you agreed to step away from the tests your worse :rofl: luv it! That's why we are crazy testers!

Cbeary so sorry :hugs: hopefully you can squeeze I'm som dtd. Why can't you being away is the best time?

My heart sorry Hun I'm so gutted for you :hugs:

Sorry to anyone else who the bitch got I missed.

Fingers crossed Emma, babylove and everyone else In 2ww!

I'm temping. I won't get my sticks In time for the monitor I'm thinking maybe going back to the old monitor and selling the new one I didn't miss any peak days on old one :shrug: what you think? And now when I reset it will miss the first months peak like usual :dohh: just opks this month or use the digital opk one that shows highs and peaks? Think they are 30 quid :wacko:

After this Saturday I'm avoiding going out at all as don't drink at home hubby is stopping and want to give it my best shot. Also no caffeine drinks since Monday stinker of a headache but worth getting off it again :thumbup:

Sorry not been around much working til midnight tues, last night and tonight and have 4 kids!

Xxx

Well the dual clearblue opk is only 23.99 reduced from 28 in boots so will get that tomorrow :thumbup:

See if my conception vitamins are much more in boots than online as running out and need to get more Maca and preseed but at least preseed will last 3 months and when I get box of fertility sticks again they usually last 2 months. Fx hubby stopping drinking does the trick cycle 5 I'm bored!

So my ICs didn't turn up this morning. :shrug:
I was so sure that this was our month I went and bought a sainsburys HPT. I am gutted to say that it was a :bfn:
Not even an evap to stare at! :cry: I'm not sure how many DPO I am as I didn't start temping until CD14, and due to my PCOS OPKs rarely work well. I just thought this was it. :nope: xx

I'm sorry teeny :( But sainsburys aren't as sensitive so perhaps you're still a bit early? Especially if you're not sure how many dpo you are. Fx that second line appears soon!

I think I've got some squinters!! Pls tell me you can see what I see!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 18
Sorry, babylove, I don't see anything.

6dpo and people say they see a line?

Attachments

• 11304361_483627585126626_1128647397_n.jpg
    11304361_483627585126626_1128647397_n.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 21
Baby - I can perhaps see something on the top one? I'm sure they're there if you've seen them, it's probably just the photos not being great. Take some more!

Brandi - definitely a line there! Can't tell if it's link or not though, how does it look in person?

Thanks wag lol i think i am worst not using opks as made my nuts lol
3 days of ics and no evaps so these wide one are ok so far...

Baby def lines and brandi that looka clear as day and pink to me xx

I have no more tests in my house until I get paid again, probably Monday. I'm hesitant to trust it because I'm only 6dpo and I've had a nasty false positive on this test in December. The one I took today was from a different batch.

More tests! Much easier to see irl! I'm so freaking out.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 21
Def there baby x cnt wait for the morning

Brandi fx hun x

Brandi - definitely see a line GL x

sorry cbeary :hugs:

Teeny - I hope you still get your BFP. GL x

AFM; AF has left now, so just waiting to ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->