Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

How many DPO are you honey? I am so excited for you!

I need to come back to reality. I am waiting on HPTs to arrive, probably tomorrow. I have already convinced myself I will see something and will obviously be heartbroken when there is nothing there. I must remember that all the months I have thought I was, I wasn't! Someone give me a reality check please! Xx

I'm 7dpo today. Which if it's real would explain it being so faint!

I'm right there with you teeny, I always expect a blaring line to suddenly just appear! Even if I'm dipping in the same pee with a multiple tests :haha: xx

Babylove - I see a line fx'd

Hoping - Sorry you got such an insensitive midwife. I remember reading that the chances of miscarriage after seeing a heartbeat is something like 5%, so the odds are in your favour. Its completely normal to feel the way you do after previous loses and your midwife should have tried to ease your worries.

Have you got a FRER Babylove? If I have ever seen a faint line in an IC I bust the big guns out! Lol xx

Nope! I weak and managed to use up 3 yesterday and one with fmu so I'm all out! Oops! :wacko:

Hoping huga hun..the midwife shouldnt of sd wat she did as its going to worry u but i too have heard once u see a hb it drops significantly hunny so dont worry..
Big hugs x bubs will be fine xxx

And baby saw them on ur thread but looks soooo promising !

So I tested again but a pretty obvious bfn. Anyway I kept my smu so dipped another ic in that and there's a shadow line again. Any thoughts ladies?x

Yeah it was a lot lighter than my smu, smu was super concentrated. Argh I have having to be patient! :haha:

There we go! Nothing to worry about ;) either wait til tomorrow fmu or so a four hour hold with no liquid and test again :) (I know what I'd do lol)

Oh of course I'll be testing again later! :haha: and I've almost bankrupt myself by buying 4 boxes of frers and 4 boxes of superdrug tests (both twin packs of course) :rofl: thank god it's payday on Friday! Still Boots are doing buy 1 get 1 free on the frers and the sd were 2 for £8 so it was rude not to!!

Def must of been dilted smu is norm the best xx

Cnt wait see more hun !!:

Hi girls. The evil witch arrived today so onto the next cycle. Think we're away the weekend of ovulation so it might be a bit tricky.:wacko:

Ladies, sorry for the pity post and because it's not ttc, but I've just posted this on one of my fb groups and someone wasn't very nice commenting on it so I thought I'd come and rant here because a) I knew you'd understand and b)I can trust you to tell me if I'm being irrational/hormonal about this...

Im struggling today. Had my first midwife appt yesterday and she was lovely. Explained how worried I was after my two losses and because I'd been feeling really sick and now only a bit queasy and she sympathised, saying she'd had a mc too and asked me if I was having a private scan. Told her I'd had one and everything looked perfect so it had made me breathe a bit easier as I knew risk went down slightly after seeing a heartbeat. She then said that it was good, but to not be too happy as 'the scan only shows that the baby is alive at that point in time and can't guarantee what will happen in the next few weeks, for all I knew the baby could have already died that evening and I wouldn't necessarily know'.

Now don't get me wrong, I know all of this, I know scans aren't guarantees but I thought this was a bit insensitive. And now I'm really worried again, which I'm sure is not what she set out to do. I dreamt last night I was bleeding :( I really hope it was as a result of what the mw told me and not by subconscious telling something is wrong :(

Feeling sad and anxious...

That is very insensitive hoping. What a nasty midwife - can you change? I think she should be reported for saying that.:growlmad:

Just took this with smu and I swear I can see something!
I see it!!! How it is the start of your :bfp: :happydance:

Bargain!!!! I'm impressed at your self control of not buying more!!

Can't wait to see them :)

Omg no line on my 2dpo test haha !!!!!!@

Passing the days away with 1 ic a day lol im nuts

Sorry AF got you c beary

Love it emma! I've managed to get to 5dpo without testing, dont think I can hold out much longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->