Crazy testing at 6dpo...

HopefulPony

Mummy to Porge and Bobbin
Reaction score
So I said I wouldn't test til 8dpo but I had a couple of symptoms so thought I'd just check... I know it's bloody ridiculous and even if I am pregnant it's much too early to tell! But here they are!

IMG_5200.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5182.jpg

I found out I was pregnant at 6DPO but couldn't get the camera to pick up the lines so its possible. I would test again in a few days if you can wait.

I found out I was pregnant at 6DPO but couldn't get the camera to pick up the lines so its possible. I would test again in a few days if you can wait.

Thanks! I can't really see anything IRL, but I know it's waaaay early. My nipples are getting a bit sensitive now, I'm hoping I'm not just being hypersensitive! With my first I tested from 6 but didn't see anything til 8, with my second I didn't test until 10. With my losses I had faint from 8.

I swear the wider test has dried with a line on it.

Good luck! I've also been testing from about 5dpo because I am completely nuts :blush: going on holiday in a few days so will either get a bfp or af while there :wacko:

Good luck! My earliest bfp was my second dd at 7dpo a squinted! By 8dpo it was very obvious on frer no squinting needed xx

Good luck! I've also been testing from about 5dpo because I am completely nuts :blush: going on holiday in a few days so will either get a bfp or af while there :wacko:

Dont you just hate when holidays clash with af due date?!

Following too good luck Hopeful! Feel like i might see a lil something but i see lines on everything lol x

Well I did a test this afternoon with very concentrated wee and I'm sure I see a line. Couldn't get the camera to pick it up, so I turned the brightness down and the colour up, and there it is, I think?

IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5221.png

I see what you're talking about. Might be the start of an early bfp! Fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->