Crazy testing at 6dpo...

IMG_5595.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

Feeling a bit gutted :( by now it really should be showing something if I was pregnant. I guess I'm out :( :( :(

:hugs:
I still see shadows, but I know how you are feeling. I'm sorry. How long are you going to take a break for?
Also - my 11dpo frer was completely bfn with Hanson with fmu.... Maybe your later in the day pee is better? You are not officially out until af shows!

:hugs:
I still see shadows, but I know how you are feeling. I'm sorry. How long are you going to take a break for?
Also - my 11dpo frer was completely bfn with Hanson with fmu.... Maybe your later in the day pee is better? You are not officially out until af shows!

Thank you xxxxx logically I know it's too early to say I'm out, but it's so hard, when I've had early BFPs before. I feel like because I've had clear BFPs at this point in the past I'm just being silly thinking something might still show.

I'm not sure how long we will take a break for, we don't want me to be potentially at the worst point of HG when George does his first few months at school, and Katy starts her teacher training. Everyone keeps telling us it's very stressful, and ideally we wanted most of my pregnancy out the way before she started, but obviously that hasn't happened :(

I'm feeling like I'm going to get AF soon, very crampy and moody :(

I have a 12 day LP so I guess I will know tomorrow.

:hugs: :hugs:

When will you be able to try again? xx

Well, what we are going to do is see how crazy it really is with Katy doing the PGCE, and if we feel we could manage trying again we will. We said we would revisit the situation in October.

Hopefully you can manage with everything that is going on and start ttc then xxx

Because TTC makes us absolutely crazy, I'm comparing this month's tests with last month's, where I had a chemical.

These are last month, around 13dpo.

IMG_5182.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

These are this months, from 9 and 10dpo.

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5562.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

I'm sure they're as dark, and pinker.

I'm probably totally clutching at straws!

Thanks! I feel out, because most people have their BFP by 11dpo if they're going to get it, and I feel like the SD should have had something :( but I guess we will see!

Yay!!!! I'm trying not to get too excited! I've got one more of these that I'll save for tomorrow, probably evening, then I have some FRER coming on Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->