Crazy thread but...did ur prem have nipples when born?!!?

Kayah didnt either lol bt there more noticeable nw i think

OK boardering on way TMI but not all graces outer lady bits were formed, i remember thinking something was wrong but they formed gradually!
Also if her ear got bent a bit from lying on it , it would stay that way as the cartilidge hadn't hardened.

that's amazing! I guess you're seeing everything that would happen in the womb on the outside. I think it's odd that some full term baby boys are born with their testicles still undescended!

whoah :wacko: now im going to have to check tomorrow at the hospital! im sooo curious now:haha:

Lol my two didn't I didnt realise until they were a week old and got really worried lol! They do have them now! xxx

I checked a few days ago and whoah! MY BABY HAS NO NIPPLES! :haha:

ok that`s actually not quite true. After a funny conversation with the nurse, she explained that all babies have nipples. In preemies these are just tiny little red dots on the chest. I finally saw these on mine, after much squinting, help from the nurse and a bit of imagination =p

:rofl: imagination.....vermeil LOL x

My little guy has nipples! They're visible now. Just appeared yesterday, around 34 weeks.

This thread cracks me up :haha:

i forgot how it even came about. i remember sittingover the incubator thinking "shit whatif she never has any?" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->