crazy weird dream

kmac625

Mom to baby Clara
Reaction score
I had the craziest dream last night. Dh and I were out somewhere, not sure where and suddenly I go into labour and for some reason deliver the baby myself with no help on a couch. It was a really easy and quick delivery. I even cut the cord and everything. The baby was a girl that we named Charlotte (one of the girl names on our list). Now comes the strange part...the baby was a black and white KITTEN!!! And it was perfectly normal in my dream that it was a kitten lmao. Though rare, most people in this dream had human babies, one of my friends had a part bunny baby too. When I told dh about the dream he figures it's because we have 3 cat furbabies already and that's why I dreamt about having a kitten. Either way, I was super happy in the dream that I had a healthy baby girl, feline or not hahahahaha.

lol that's so funny ive had a dream and baby turned into a bunny but then i've got 2 house bunnies so it kind of makes sense coz i call them my babies haha the subconscious is fab!!!!

That's funny. What makes dreams during pregnancy so weird? Ever since i got my bfp even before that I've had off the wall dreams.

With my first son I had a dream I had a liter of dogs :)

Sure am glad I'm not the only one dreaming of having animals lol.

Sure am glad I'm not the only one dreaming of having animals lol.

hahah :haha:
Before i got my bfp I had a dream I was holding my baby and it pooped mustardy color and of course I wiped it..then 2 days later I got my bfp. Isn't that something? :-k:D

LOL! That's hysterical! :rofl:

I've had some REALLY strange dreams lately, but no kittens... yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->