crazy? yes

Ah yes, thank you. I am able to bend my joints further than anyone like to see, and my skin is quite stretchy in places but I don't think it's more than it should be, but funny you mention poor tooth enamel as my dentist said mine is awful. He said I grind my teeth but I don't ... I knew it was sometimes linked with autism and since I'm high functioning I looked into it

Still checking off the symptoms checklist over here! Got drooly metallic mouth last night and I checked my cervix this morning, it's risen dramatically since yesterday

😅

I can get my legs behind my head still, used to be able to do the splits, can still bend my thumbs to touch forearm, can easily touch the floor bending over, I do have joint pain if I exercise any degree which has impact on my knees because my kneecaps are the wrong shape so I was told, but I don't fit anything so much in criterion 2. The skin thing I don't think is to the extremes it's talking about, and could be put down to extreme weight loss (I lost 12st).

Your symptoms sound promising - I only have the metallic taste when pregnant :)

I'm really glad you don't meet the criteria beyond joint hypermobility, the other stuff is what's really foul in my opinion. Hernias, hemorrhoids, random prolapse of my nethers which heals back up again, bleh

I can smell the whole universe and my husband says he doesn't wanna heart about it until I have a positive test to show him. Can't blame him, but still upset.

Oh I always get stupid piles. But this is because I suffer with constipation a fair bit.
Another good sign, heightened sense of smell :)

If we are pregnant, due date will be 3 days before Hubby's birthday. Both my babies have come spontaneously on their due dates and now I'm torn -- would I want another due date baby, or would I want to try to go over and have baby and daddy share a birthday?

Lol

The stuff I'm thinking about instead of how we will afford another mouth to feed

Our DS2 shares his birthday with my older brother and totally stole his thunder, he's so unimpressed lol

No one in my family shares a birthday yet!

I'm getting some Clinical Guard tests in the mail... will test tonight with a hold and tomorrow morning with FMU, then probably lay the idea of being pregnant to rest.

Still drooling/metallic taste! And the sensitive nose comes and goes

I've got horrific luck on the tests apparently, they're marked delivered and were not in my mailbox or the other two boxes on my building 😕

Hubby got me another dollar store test. At 16 days past our "oops" I think I should probably lay this quest to rest now. I'm a little bit sad to not be pregnant, but I know it's for the best.

Attachments

• IMG_6121.jpg
    IMG_6121.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
hey wrap! i was wondering what happened to you because you had a journal during your second pregnancy that you stopped writing in early on in the pregnancy and I had no idea where you went. How you been? congrats on the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->