Creamy/Yellow CM

Swanny

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone else experienced or are experiencing creamy/yellow CM during 2ww? And does it mean anything do you think?

Just after OV it says on internet that CM will dry up but I've been getting creamy cm for past few days and am currently 6DPO and getting more yellow clumpy type CM.

Has anyone had this followed by BFP or BFN?

Thanks,

im wondering the same thing. instead of getting a visit from AF i've continued to have this creamy CM and i'll be a week late tomorrow but with 2 BFN tests

Hmmmmmmm I wonder....! Sounds promising though!

Anyone else?

I had a real mixture of cm this cycle. BFN this morning (AF due and long lp). Not sure what to think. My cm has been yellow and slimy with a bit of ew in there just for good measure. It cleared up for a couple of days and is now watery again. Possibly left over spermy the body didn't want? Is my current guess.

Typical for me to go totally creamy (like hand lotion) after OV then ease up to watery and kinda snotty (sorry, tmi). BFNs for me... here's hoping you're experience is different!

don't quote me on it ,but i think the yellow cm is the sign for AF i know it stinks ,but that's what i heard , good luck.

Awwwwwww that's rubbish. AF isn't due for a while yet so hoping it's something else anyway.

Thanks

Just looking over my old posts and the cycle I got this yellow cm I got a BFP but sadly is didn't last and by 5 weeks AF arrived.

However, I'm back again 5DPO and yellow CM has arrived again. I'm hoping it's a good sign as last month I had CM but it was more creamy and that resulted in BFN.

Anyone else who can share yellow CM followed by BFP experiences?

It is from an increase in progesterone - a good sign if you are looking for a bfp:thumbup:

Yah, I always have gotten the creamy yellowish CM before my :bfp: here's to hoping :dust:

hiii, ive had that creamy snot like CM for about 4days now but woke up this morning and it was light brown wen i wiped not too much and since then its been clear :S dnt no what to think from that do u? by the way i got my BFP last month and didnt have any CM atall i was totally dry sadly i MC'd 9 days after i got my BFP so FX'd this CM is a gd sign 4 us both xxxxx

hiii, ive had that creamy snot like CM for about 4days now but woke up this morning and it was light brown wen i wiped not too much and since then its been clear :S dnt no what to think from that do u? by the way i got my BFP last month and didnt have any CM atall i was totally dry sadly i MC'd 9 days after i got my BFP so FX'd this CM is a gd sign 4 us both xxxxx

Sorry about your m/c hopefully this will be our month.

xx

Interesting thread and very interesting about the rise in progesterone causing it. Thanks!

I had that last cycle from about 3dpo to about 8dpo got a very faint +hpt on CD10 but then AF arrived on CD28 (bloody Valentine's Day!)

don't know if it's related but I read up a lot on the TwoWeekWait website and loads of women who got their bfp's got this clumpy yellow tinged cm

I got my BFP yesterday the only reason i tested was because my CM was creamy and lotiony, it should not be stringy more like a lotion xxxx

Thats a good sign Swanny I see another BFP I see another BFP coming hun... :dust: :dust: :dust:

I got my BFP yesterday the only reason i tested was because my CM was creamy and lotiony, it should not be stringy more like a lotion xxxx

Super Congrats birdy!! :happydance: Heres to a Happy and Healthy 9 months hun... Stick little beanie stick!! :hugs:

I had that last cycle from about 3dpo to about 8dpo got a very faint +hpt on CD10 but then AF arrived on CD28 (bloody Valentine's Day!)

don't know if it's related but I read up a lot on the TwoWeekWait website and loads of women who got their bfp's got this clumpy yellow tinged cm

Its definately a early pregnancy sign... Go to Countdown to Pregnancy its awesome... It will tell you every symptom and when... :)

Yeah Nessicle I got the lovely :witch: on Valentines Day too GRRRR

Your BFP is coming Swanny.... Hang in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->