• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Creating an Adoption Book

puppymom32

Mommy to Xavier
Reaction score
Now that our adoption is final I plan to do an adoption book for my little guy. I have all of his pictures from him in the hospital to the first time I held him. His first carnival and first trip to the zoo. Any other suggestions of what I should put in the book.

Also we had our son for his first Bday and of course we had a party but I am thinking next year that I want to have a small celebration for his bday but a big celebration for his adoption day.

You could put a photo from before you had him then 1 with him and a little caption one I like is "we made a wish and you came true" but whatever feels right for you's. that sounds like a lovely idea though we got a book from amazon it's a baby book designed for adopted children will have a look at what it's called later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->