Creative ways to tell OH about the BFP-any ideas??!

I read a story where someone put a cake in the oven and said "There's something sweet in the oven for you' and when he looked she said "honey, there's a bun in our oven" lol. That sounds fun but my OH would just get sooo confused bless him.

omg! i post the same thing at the pregnancy forum!!! I want to find a nice way to surprise hubby too :happydance:

Nice stories ladies!!! When i found out i was pregnant with my son it was our Anniversary so i bought the cutest little baby shoes rapped them up and gave it as a anniversary present ....

now because he always likes to guess before he opens his gifts ....he was sooooo sure i got him something for his cell phone :dohh: He was sooooo surprised , in the beginning he just couldn't get it ....the expression on his face will be something i will never forget !!!

share more stories i can't make up my mind on what to do the second time ...
i better get that :bfp: cos i cant wait anymore !!!!!:hissy:

Love all the ideas on here, but I think I'll be that bloody ecstatic I'll have to tell him there and then!

I just ordered a card from moonpig. It has a black and white picture of a baby in a crib on it and I changed the text to say "congratulations daddy" and inside it says "there's a bun in our oven" and I'm going to keep it until I get my sticky :bfp:

I thought of buying a baby book (one written just for Dads) and then writing inside the cover 'this is for you, so you know what to do when our baby arrives!!) and then leaving it on his pillow for when he comes to bed.

I was just gonna wrap it up in a little gift bag! but that seems so boring now reading everyones!

i hid my test behind a can of larger and handed it to him !!! he was really chuffed not sure if it was for the beer or the test lol !!

I just ordered a card from moonpig. It has a black and white picture of a baby in a crib on it and I changed the text to say "congratulations daddy" and inside it says "there's a bun in our oven" and I'm going to keep it until I get my sticky :bfp:

What a great idea! Haha I can just imagine my OH reading it n just waiting for him to register what it means.... hehe! :rofl:

my idea is to buy a baby journal...
DH and I saw one in Mothercare called "Guess how much I love you"

DH bought me the book after we lost our first, as a love touch, so Im going to buy him the baby journal and Im pretty sure that somewhere in there, it has a line that says "when did your mummy and daddy find out about you" and then Im going to write in that days date and wrap it up for him and go through it with him, and then he'll get to the page thats already written on and (hopefully) will understand LOL

that's a brilliant idea!!!

the manager in my work found out she was pregnant at xmas time and put a wee pair of booties in a box and gave them to her husband awww a month later she found out she was having twins! xx

Such great ideas and stories!

I've been thinking I'd like to get this book, so when the time comes I can just hand it to him and say "You'll be needing this". :rofl:

https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Pregnant-Woman-Happy/dp/0811841049/ref=pd_sim_b_71

oooooh im so getting that! ive already bought 'The Bloke's Guide to Pregnancy'

i have bought a really cute pair of booties from next so that when he comes home from work he will get them he works a lot of mornigns so hes gone at 5 in morning and wouldnt be there for me to do my test this may happen sooner rather than later though hopefully good luck to all you wanting your:bfp: hope you get them real soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->