Creche/Nursery?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I'm thinking about joining my local gym, which has a creche for babies. It has a good reputation, and I'd only be leaving her for an hour, but I'm not sure how I feel about it.

What are people's thoughts? How old was your LO when you left them with someone?

I don't know why I'm worried, I mean they are trained professionals, and it's only an hour 2/3 times a week. I have to walk there too, so not doubt she would be asleep the entire time I was at the gym.

Honestly, I think it will be good for you and her. You get a break and she gets used to having another person look after her, which is truly beneficial.

If our gym had that facility Id DEFINATELY use it and I know of a mum whos a friend of mine who would as well.

Id do it if I were you, your LO would probaby love it, Seth has really really grown since going to nursery, he loves going :)

xxx

meant to say as well, you're bound to be nervous leaving her, totally natural, but it gets easier everytime :)

xxx

I say go for it, I would love to find a gym around here that had a nursery for my little one (in saying that he is nearly 3) it would be great I would be there everyday. lol xx

our local swimming pool has a creche facility. I'm going to sign up for it and go as soon as things settle down a bit. We should both do it!

That sounds good, I would do it, although I would find it hard. It'll be good for you to get a break for an hour, and your baby will start learning social skills early by being around other babies.

Thanks girls :) I'm going to go and have a look at the gym, pool and creche tomorrow!

Go for it, if anything's wrong they'll come and get you anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->