Creeping in to say hello...

MissMymmy

Reaction score
Well I’m a little late to the party as I was 22 weeks yesterday with a little princess but I’ve been having a really really tough pregnancy so not been on been on here much at all :nope:

But I’ve really missed the support and the chit chat and as I have no friends and worki from home I can get super lonely at times so I’m venturing back even if it is just to have somewhere to moan :haha:

Looking forward to the journey with you guys :flower:

Hey hun hope you're well I no what you mean I don't see many people either x

Yeah, there isn't a lot of activity on the second tri forum for whatever reason. Regardless, welcome and I hope your pregnancy is a lot easier from here on out!

Thanks girls! It's lovely to finally be able to interact with you all again :haha: I've had on and off bleeding, cramping and for the past week I've had horrendous constipation which has left me light headed with awful back ache, stomach cramps and dizziness plus bed bound a lot of the time. I presumed it was a kidney infection but a urine test ruled that out, then I thought trapped wind but I've noticed how hard it is to go for a number two and although I go around 2 times a day its very hard and I recon incomplete.

How are you girls keeping?xx

Hey! Welcome back!

Sorry your going through a crappy time right now, I hope it all improves for you very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->