Crippling headaches?

cattattat

Happiest mummy ever :-D
Reaction score
Anyone else suffering from awful headaches? I wake up with a killer headache every morning, always in the same place. Sometimes painkillers help, sometimes they don't. The headache tends to come and go all day without warning or reason.

I'm so fed up and struggling to function. I can't take this for another 5 (or potentially 7) weeks! :(

I had nothing like this in my first pregnancy :(

I've had a headache that lasted 2 weeks straight came and went as is pleased but was always there. It was just worse at times and dull at other times. My doc office asked if I took any tylenol and I said no because it doesn't work with this headache. My BP was fine so they weren't concerned about that. So she referred me to a neurologist. I'm trying to determine if I want to go or not as yes I've still had a few between the last week but my appt still isn't until next week and it's been crazy at work with a lot of people being out and my boss isn't approving any time off. So I will have to either reschedule or cancel all together.

Hope you feel better soon!!

Yep, me too. Going to mention it to my consultant next Thursday. As with 9 out of 10 pregnancy issues I'm sure its nothing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->