Cross stitch and embroidery group...

Hey guys. I have been given what appears to be a large number of Lickle ted cross stitch charts in electronic form. If anyone would like a copy let me know. I actually bought 2 of the packs a few weeks ago and they are sooo cute!!

If this is not too cheeky could you possibly send me the charts. I have some tatty teddy ones if u want to swap.

I love cross stitch but since becoming pregnant I have lost my concentration :( But hope to chat to you lovely people about cross stitch :thumbup:

I'm still working on the blue-tits/flowers/watering-can project, I'm only about 1/4 of the way through but it's starting to take shape already :)

https://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/shayboch/bluetits-aug30.png

That looks great!!

The one I have is just plain old simple cross stitch, maybe when I am done I can post it and you can help me add some other stitches around it to make it look a bit better?

Oooo just thought I'd pop over and say :hi:

I used to do cross stitching when I was pregnant with Caitlin and have done it on and off since. I did start doing the portraits and the large pics of the Disney Princess' for Caitlins' room but I kept getting bored :blush:

Hoping to get back into it now :) xx

Hi guys!!! I love cross stitch but haven't done one for ages!! The only one i have done is a birth sampler for Charlie and then he was born early and I didn't finish and now it's lost :-( Think I will start another one though! x

Oooo i just found this link! i love cross stitching and have for about 3 years now :)
heres my collection so far of cross stitches:
Earliest is when i first started up to the latest which is the last one which i actually finished today :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
some more...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2
and again.. sorry about the sizes

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
the last ones! ( i held the last one to show how big it is in real life as the other pic makes it look smaller than it is.

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 5
current piece im doing...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 10
i love cross stitching too.. i started when i was 12.. now, im starting to learn to knitting.. its kinda different.. but i can express myself more in my old hobby..

Thought I'd share my recent cross stitch finish!

Started this in Sept. 2010 finished Aug. 12, 2011.
Heaven and Earth Designs - The Ghost by Rebecca Sinz
I'm so pleased with how it turned out!

Attachments

• DSCN1758.jpg
    DSCN1758.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
That's lovely meldmac well done. I've just gotten back into my cross stitching again :) I've done 2 small Disney princesses for Caitlins room and I'm working in the 3rd and a Minnie mouse door plaque for my nieces christening xx

I'm on cross stitch at the moment too. Making a couple if small gifts for some friends then a birth sampler for Indigo after which I'll be able to get back to my cranes embroidery I started before getting pregnant. For some reason I can't sew when I'm pregnant!

Hi girls! I know this thread hasn't been updated in a while, but I didn't want to make a new one.

I only recently got into cross stitching, and I love it. I got Cross Stitcher magazine and there are so many Christmas designs I want to do, I don't know where to start! The magazine had a free mini cross stitch kit with some patterns, so I've been keeping busy with those. They're Chrismas baubles. :)

I hope we can revive this thread!

I still do mine :hi:

My most recent project was this for our niece/goddaughter Mia :)

I have just ordered the Aida and threads to do this HUG into a cushion :flower:

xx

Well, I'm currently doing the three baubles below (in the pic, they're on the left).

https://crossstitcher.themakingspot.com/sites/crossstitcher.themakingspot.com/files/resize/inline_images/246_downloads-590x274.png

But next, I think I'll do these retro baubles in the same magazine:

https://crossstitcher.themakingspot.com/sites/crossstitcher.themakingspot.com/files/resize/inline_images/246.baubles-590x278.jpg

I've got the perfect place to hang them in our lounge. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"