*crosses legs*

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
i never ever thought i'd say this, but i dont want katie to come atm!! its my sister's birthday tomorrow and i really really really dont want them to share!! my sister would love it.

i get a feelin it will be tomorrow tho :( its the only day i dont want her to come, there' a million otherbirthdays around now, but i just really dont want them sharing!!

here's hoping that the constant sleeping, tonnes of BH, clear out etc dont mean that i'm gona have her now!!

Hopefully she wont come - but you know what they are like, they come when you dont want them too!! :rofl:

I have had signs for the past week my LO is on her way had a clear out and 1000s of BHs but still nothing. i even thought saturday was the day - luckily for me she didnt come and i didnt miss x factor :happydance:

xxx

Hopefully she stays in there a little longer!! :hugs:

Stand on you head :headspin:
Gravity might stop it!!!:rofl:

Stand on you head :headspin:
Gravity might stop it!!!:rofl:

I like your thinking! :rofl:
Be good and hold on tight LO....
I know how you feel my LO is due on my BIL's birthday! and the 1st date i was given was my SIL's birthday!

i want LO to have her own birthday and not to share!

x

hehe, hopefully she stays in there!
im being induced on the same day as my granny/great granny's birthday which we thought was weird due to the fact the roses in our garden that my granny got us never bloomed until after i told my parents i was pregnant and they were pink and my mum always said 'its a sign your having a girl on your grannys birthday!'..and she might be right!

well i've got my big sis's 30th tomorrow, little sis's best friends on the 31st (she's called katie alice too!), little sis's 16th on the 2nd nov, FIL on 11th, MIL on 16th! there's some oter relatives in there too somewhere!!

I am considering the standing on my head tho!

let's hope she behaves for you and doesn't make her appearance just yet! fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->