Cruelest dye run of all time?

Test again! I see colour in that I’m sure!

It definitely looks like a line. I hope you manage to test again soon :)

Did it not clear up after a while? It looks promising xx

I was gonna ask the same, did the "dye run" clear up after a bit? Because my tests often did that, with a line and would clear up to show only the line.

Because this doesn't feel like a dye run, I clearly see that line!

Hard to say , retest if ya can or wait and see if your period shows up on time. GL

So tested again today and it’s BFN!? Have no clue what’s going on. They 100% looked like lines...

Stark white this morning and now this? Sitting in the toilets at work (I’m a midwife!!) sobbing.
After 3MC’s and a molar I just NEED this to be real

3289CE97-FFE8-4206-A9D8-FA30FF7CBD19.jpeg

What dpo are you? I see a line in your last test.

With this pregnancy on ICs at 8dpo I saw the faintest of faintest of lines but could see it. Then evening 8dpo and 9dpo morning and SMU, BFN. Then at midnight 9dpo tested again and I had a very faint but there line. My tests fluctuated until 10dpo when I started to get faint but consistent lines which darkened as time went on. I think early on the hcg concentration in our urine us so borderline sometimes it picks it up and other times not depending on a variety of factors of what we have eaten/drunk/peed.

So don’t lose Hope! Really hope you get your BFP and sticky baby!

What dpo are you? I see a line in your last test.

With this pregnancy on ICs at 8dpo I saw the faintest of faintest of lines but could see it. Then evening 8dpo and 9dpo morning and SMU, BFN. Then at midnight 9dpo tested again and I had a very faint but there line. My tests fluctuated until 10dpo when I started to get faint but consistent lines which darkened as time went on. I think early on the hcg concentration in our urine us so borderline sometimes it picks it up and other times not depending on a variety of factors of what we have eaten/drunk/peed.

So don’t lose Hope! Really hope you get your BFP and sticky baby!
I’m 15dpo today. AF due but no sign. Have given up all hope

I see that sorry you’re getting confusing results. Just wanted to say thank you for all your amazing work midwives don’t get enough credit <3

There is definitely still a line. I think swedengirl described it so well! I really hope that that’s the case with yours. Fx all tests get progressively darker. Any chance of testing using a different brand maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->