Crushed

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kchandler, Jun 1, 2011.

1. kchandler

kchandler TTC #1

Well AF has starting coming today, which is her normal day. I started spotting this morning. This means I will be taking next month off and then starting my LAST Clomid cycle in July. I am terrified. I thought when I started Clomid it would just do the trick! It makes me ovulate, but still no BFP. I'm terrified of going to the RE, and it looks like I will most likely be keeping my appt. for the end of August. I'm just really deflated with this entire process right now! I just feel like it is never going to happen.......

2. redbubble

redbubble Well-Known Member

:hugs: there's not much I can say. July will be your month!! I've decided that so it's going to happen xx

3. kchandler

kchandler TTC #1

Thanks! Hopefully you will be right.

4. rjm09

rjm09 kcm12

Sorry :(

Here's hoping you get your BFP soon.

5. lynne192

lynne192 mum 2 James & Libby

awww huge hugs hun been there myself but our last cycle we did get pregnant. i really hope you get some good luck soon Clomid can do wonders for jump charting your cycles and such i really hope works out for you soon. sorry your AF came its always horrible when that happens huge hugs xxxxx

6. dizzy65

dizzy65 Momma of my 4 Boys!