CRy!!!!! He wont let me!!................

Status
Not open for further replies.

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Put up my christmas tree early!!
It's up in out loft and I'm scared of heights so there's no way I can get it down :cry:
He says I can get it next weekend but I want it now!:hissy:

I've been annoying him with all my new xmas decor, I have layed all the decorations out on the table in our livingroom just cos I know it is bugging him!!:muaha:
Just keep telling him that I'm getting it ready for next week!

:rofl:

im tempted to put mine up today too, cos im bored, but making myself wait x

:rofl:
I'm not putting mine up till Christmas Eve!!

im tempted today aswell, but OH's being stubborn. No tree until the 30th November.
Hurry up next Sunday!

I always grab it myself and put up. We have it just in a spare closet, no climbing. However with being on pelvic rest. I can not lift, I just need him to get the box out once open I can do it myself maybe? LOL GL :)

Awwww that's sooo cute, What a meanie!!!! He's just building up the suspense for you so you get more excited and appreciate it more i'm sure, humbug! lol :hug: xxx

I have never before put my tree up before the first weekend in December, but I am so bored at the mo and dont feel like christmas is anywhere near so dh has grumperly said i can have th tree up tomorrow. He did point out that in 2 weeks I will be fed up with it and want to put it away again lol - i'm not to good with clutter or stuff around the house but have 6 massive boxes of christmas decors and a hugh 7ft tree lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"