Crystals anyone?

Avalanche

Reaction score
Who uses them? I notice through the forum people user amber for teething, moonstone for conception and help regulating cycles. It interesting that using crystals has become more popular.

I don't use them as much as I could. I have rose quartz around the house, moonstone to help with my cycles and Nim used to have an amber teething necklace.

I picked up some Chalcedony yesterday and have had some very interesting results with it.

So, do you use any?

Who uses them? I notice through the forum people user amber for teething, moonstone for conception and help regulating cycles. It interesting that using crystals has become more popular.

I don't use them as much as I could. I have rose quartz around the house, moonstone to help with my cycles and Nim used to have an amber teething necklace.

I picked up some Chalcedony yesterday and have had some very interesting results with it.

So, do you use any?

i was given a pendant by a friend on here for fertility not sure what it is its a moonshape and a blacky bluey colour and i have rose quartz at home onmy wndow sill

I tried moonstone to get my bfp but it didn't work for me. I'm thinking that maybe the combination of stones on the bracelet I got just wasn't for me, or maybe that it doesn't work for people who have PCOS :)

I have an amethyst that my OH bought me, it's lovely and I keep it in my purse.

I haven't had a chance to get any more yet because I'm not 100% sure where I can buy them in Glasgow and I want to wait until certain ones find me rather than go looking for them if that makes sense?

what does chalcedony do? I haven't heard of it :)

Oh that's a shame about the moonstone, are you sure it was authentic and did you wash (cleanse) it before using it? For finding a shop I just googled and then went for a look around a couple until I found one I liked.

I know what you mean about using ones that find you. I'd never heard of Chalcedony until I bought it in the shop. Chalcedony is supposed to balance mind and spirit, heal, dissolves negativity but also apparently enhances any ability to connect with spirit.

Whisper, if you post up a picture I can see if I recognise what type it is. :)

I cleansed it with a smudge stick and charged it in the full moon (inside my window though!) and I told it my intentions too, can't remember what you call that :) you could be right that it's not authentic! to be honest, I didn't like wearing it and I just didn't feel any connection with it, I bought it off etsy so I didn't get to feel it and look at it beforehand so really it's my own fault :haha:

I think there's a shop in the west end, I might go and have a look at some and get just a normal moonstone and keep it in my bra :)

off to google chalcedony now :D

I love the chalcedony, it's really pretty :)

have you started TTC already? just wondering because of your testing ticker, I hope so :)

not a good pic lol its an old one but clearest pic i have of it atm was sent it by a lovely lady on here who wore it before she got her bfpive had it just over a year now and no luck for me yet:haha:

Attachments

• Picture0018.jpg
    Picture0018.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back