• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

csa?

angels330

mama to gorgeous girl
Reaction score
hiya all, jsut wondering if anyone knew how long it took for the csa to get back to you after giving them the exes details. if its more than a few weeks does that mean its likely the ass is kicking up a fuss? any insight would be helpful ladies thanks! xx

it took about 6 weeks for mine to be sorted, and since then i have recieved 3 payments of £10.. this is in a year!!!

dont expect anything quick hun!

in most cases its a very very long,drawn out, incredably frustrating experience.

Some people are still waiting for maintenence to be sorted after 12years!

My advice is really to get on with your life, learn to get on without the money and so if you are lucky enough to get any then its a positive thing not a hateful experience.

Its been 15 months for me and i havent seen a penny. But i dont rely on his money we've learned to survive without it, so if we are lucky enough to get some in the future im going to treat Emily to a day out or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->