Cupcake boxes

sapphire1

Reaction score
Any bakers around? I want to get some cupcake boxes with inserts, to hold 6 or more cupcakes, as I'm making cakes for a Halloween party and a MacMillan coffee morning and need to transport them safely. Where do you buy your boxes from? I had a look on ebay and there are so many it's confusing me :wacko:

How many cakes do you plan on making? You can buy 6 slot ones from Hobbycraft but they work out expensive. I bought 24slot simple white ones from Ebay when I made 50 cakes for my god-daughters christening. They were hard too - made them great for transport. x

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-x-Hall...s_Cake_Decorating_MJ&var=&hash=item20cbcfb5f7

Erm, probably a dozen or so, but I want quite a few boxes as I'll make them regularly to share with friends etc. The ebay ones are probably the best bet.

I like the Halloween ones Linds, ta :thumbup:

Erm, probably a dozen or so, but I want quite a few boxes as I'll make them regularly to share with friends etc. The ebay ones are probably the best bet.

I like the Halloween ones Linds, ta :thumbup:

No probs, I'll be expecting a box of cupcakes to turn up in the post soon :flower:

I know Sainsburys sell them too (in the baking department) but they were quite expensive if you were buying a lot of them. Also seen them in 'Home Bargains' if you have one up there?

:lol: You know I'd love to send some, but they'd get proper mashed ;)

Yep, we have Home Bargains here. It's where I buy my bog roll :haha:

Just seen some in Poundland yesterday ;)

The home bargains ones don't have the little insert tray I think? They are very cheap though and cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->