cures for warts?!

Sarah lo

mum of 2 little monkeys!
Reaction score
My DH has warts on his hands that keep coming back :sick:

He's tried everything you can get over the counter and even tried getting them frozen off by the doc (twice) and they still came back.

Does anyone know of any cures other than those you buy from the chemist?

I know you can get them cut out

I had one when I was a teenager and I bit it off!!!! :shock:

YUK YUK YUK!!

Stalking this thread for suggestions. I have a wart on my hand since early pregnancy. Want to try wartner but can't during pregnancy. OH keeps telling me to bite it off but I won't even consider it. Imagine it would sting like a bitch!!

YUK YUK YUK!!

Stalking this thread for suggestions. I have a wart on my hand since early pregnancy. Want to try wartner but can't during pregnancy. OH keeps telling me to bite it off but I won't even consider it. Imagine it would sting like a bitch!!

I know!!! I had loads of black bits on it and after constanty digging around in it with a pin and tweezers I started to nibble at it and after a few days it was gone!

Yummy...

i used to cut mine off lol i had a horrible big one on my thumb.

rub banana skin on it and it will start to die n go

You can put duct tape on it for up to 2 months..... see here: https://www.patient.co.uk/health/Warts-and-Verrucas.htm :lol:

Yep duct tape! Thats what the docs told my niece for veruccas and warts, you have to leave it on for ages and something in it kills them i believe!

I had one as a child and tried having it frozen off, it didn't work.
The doctor gave me a nail file type thing and I had to file it off, I don't remember it hurting at all.

When i was a kid(9years old) My hands were full of warts, also had the chemical stuff (clabin) and other, didnt work well though My doctor told me that putting your own pee on them would help. It did indeed but I am not sure whether that was Placebo or real , in any case it helped and since then my hands have been warts free.(basically I peed into a little cup and put a cotton bud stick into to it and put it that way on every wart)

Used to have them myself when I was little, we used this

https://www.boots.com/en/Compound-W-6-5ml_11559/

did the trick but you need to persevere with it :D

An old wives tale is to get someone to buy it from him...so maybe tell him you'll have it for 2p :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->